PLEASE!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO A CLAIRE LYNCH STORYLINE!!!!

See, what you and others fail to grasp is that you only see the direct correlation to one previous storyline and cry foul, as opposed to looking further back and seeing that is a fairly common plot with a fairly straight forward progression. Funny that you need to add in an other TNA storyline to keep up, why not add all of them? Man, people like you just love you hear yourselves talk, so to speak.

I hope they'll wrap this up on Sunday or next week with a surprise return from Daniel Bryan. Bryan exposes the affair as a set up from Stephanie, and Bryan reveals Stephanie wrote a big check to convince the woman to go along with the scheme, knowing an irate Brie would retaliate with physical force. The woman presses charges, and Stephanie gets her revenge for Brie pressing charges and causing her arrest in Miami.

Honestly, I don't think we're headed for a Claire Lynch-esque storyline, because you have to remember the man in the middle of this: Daniel Bryan. I have a hard time believing in WWE jeopardizing DB's popularity as a fan favorite by portraying him as this two-faced cheater/bad guy in an over the top love triangle storyline.

Daniel Bryan is the main reason why the fans care about and are supporting Brie Bella in this feud. Just think about the pop for the Yes Lock last night. If WWE drags this out too long, then you're running into one hell of a conundrum, because everyone believes Bryan is a cheater. In the end, you're running the risk of hurting DB, and the live crowds turning on him to cheer for Brie as the victim, so you can push Brie Bella as one of the top faces on the roster? I can't see it happening, because you have one too many gaping holes in logic to worry about.

Of course wwe is leading that route of a Claire Lynch TNA storyline as I said on the disqus below. Following the weeks after they will conclude by airing hidden camera video segments and pics just like when they did to A.J Styles in TNA and Claire Lynch
no wonder they have no sense of originality and having Stephanie take the spot at summershitt shows they are holding down their talent in wwe and not giving us a great solid card as it should be with tag titles and US title in it
Let the USOS challenge Hogan or hall and nash for the titles :lmao:

Of course wwe is leading that route of a Claire Lynch TNA storyline as I said on the disqus below. Following the weeks after they will conclude by airing hidden camera video segments and pics just like when they did to A.J Styles in TNA and Claire Lynch
no wonder they have no sense of originality and having Stephanie take the spot at summershitt shows they are holding down their talent in wwe and not giving us a great solid card as it should be with tag titles and US title in it
Let the USOS challenge Hogan or hall and nash for the titles :lmao:

Rather than "taking a spot", she's actually giving Brie Bella the biggest spot of her career by far. And given that this is clearly one of the more popular feuds right now based on live crowd fan responses, she's helping bring more eyeballs to the SummerSlam card by participating.

A lot of y'all like to complain about part-timers "taking up spots"....well, I wouldn't be ordering this PPV if Stephanie, Brock, and Jericho weren't on the card, that's for damn sure.

I can see Sheamus and the Usos wrestle perfectly solid, usually nondescript matches with weak or no angles behind them on Raw every week.

Building the importance of those belts and getting them in strong angles would be nice......that hasn't happened for, what, a decade? More? But yeah, let's blame the lack of importance on the U.S. and Tag belts on the Stephanie McMahon feud.

SMH.

Ok thank god i'm not the only one who noticed this.

But yea way to kinda rip a bad TNA storyline and use it to water down a good product. I mean it's to give D.Bryan a storyline while he's still out, it would of been better if if they pulled this out when Bryan made his return at Money in the Bank but thats IMO. If this story line goes after SummerSlam...it needs to cross over in Total Divas to keep it real. but even still this may be a nail in the coffin for Summer Slam if it's a repeat of Battlegrounds.

I had no problem with this storyline until last night. People can complain they closed the show twice. I understand. Females are not draws in the wrestling business, even a McMahon. People can complain Brie is terrible, but they should remember she's only in this spot to keep a little light on DB. My problem is the Claire Lynch addition. It's just dumb.

So, let me get this straight.

I just read another thread where people accussed WWE of being racist, because they dropped Kofi's faction, yet everything I read on these posts is purely sexist.

So, you can't de-push a black wrestler, but you are not allowed to push a women's wrestler either.

Why can't women be at the end of the show? Gail Kim and Kharma had a match at the end of Impact one night, and it was considered the best Knockouts match for years. Also, Gail Kim and Tarryn Terrell headlined with a Last-Woman-Standing match.

It's surprising to say that TNA fans are more progressive than WWE fans, but that seems to be the case.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe WWE wants to get more females watching, by featuring TWO Divas Matches at "Summerslam"? Maybe WWE want to get fans outside sweaty, fat, young adult "Attitude" fans.

I bet a mysognist like you would have hated Trish v Lita headlining "Raw" one night many years ago.

Ok thank god i'm not the only one who noticed this.

But yea way to kinda rip a bad TNA storyline and use it to water down a good product. I mean it's to give D.Bryan a storyline while he's still out, it would of been better if if they pulled this out when Bryan made his return at Money in the Bank but thats IMO. If this story line goes after SummerSlam...it needs to cross over in Total Divas to keep it real. but even still this may be a nail in the coffin for Summer Slam if it's a repeat of Battlegrounds.

I have to agree with this. As soon as I saw it starting to happen, first thing that crossed my mind was the same as the OP "Jesus Christ it's Claire Lynch all over again" and I had to check again to make sure I was watching the WWE.

Remember when they did it in TNA, and it was a shitshow. If you look at the demographic of wrestling fans, guys don't give a shit about this, kids won't understand it and their mothers don't know enough about the product to care either. In other words, no one fucking cares.

What I have an issue with is the fact that if this is the one of the only ways to keep Bryan relevant, then he has a problem that transcends everything else. And why do it now anyway? We have no idea when he's coming back, if ever, and please, please don't tell me they are going to draw this out for the next 6-8 months till he does return.

I think we all know creative sucks, but these kinds of storylines does nothing but prove it.

So, let me get this straight.

I just read another thread where people accussed WWE of being racist, because they dropped Kofi's faction, yet everything I read on these posts is purely sexist.

So, you can't de-push a black wrestler, but you are not allowed to push a women's wrestler either.

Why can't women be at the end of the show? Gail Kim and Kharma had a match at the end of Impact one night, and it was considered the best Knockouts match for years. Also, Gail Kim and Tarryn Terrell headlined with a Last-Woman-Standing match.

It's surprising to say that TNA fans are more progressive than WWE fans, but that seems to be the case.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe WWE wants to get more females watching, by featuring TWO Divas Matches at "Summerslam"? Maybe WWE want to get fans outside sweaty, fat, young adult "Attitude" fans.

I bet a mysognist like you would have hated Trish v Lita headlining "Raw" one night many years ago.

Do you blow everything way out of proportion?

First off, I'm a TNA fan as well, so your stupid "progressive" attack is null and void.

Second, being a TNA fan, I know that the Knockouts have commonly been the highest rated segments of their shows. Them main eventing just makes more sense in their case.

Third, and part of this is actually an agreement with you, if they wanted to try main eventing the first week, fine. Let them. See how it goes. It wouldn't be the first time Diva's have main evented Raw. But when it dropped viewership so much they were actually concerned, why do it again?

And what does this have anything to do with them having two Divas matches at SS? I like the AJ/Paige feud. I've liked everything about this feud up until this past Monday. What is your argument here?

Do you blow everything way out of proportion?

First off, I'm a TNA fan as well, so your stupid "progressive" attack is null and void.

Second, being a TNA fan, I know that the Knockouts have commonly been the highest rated segments of their shows. Them main eventing just makes more sense in their case.

Third, and part of this is actually an agreement with you, if they wanted to try main eventing the first week, fine. Let them. See how it goes. It wouldn't be the first time Diva's have main evented Raw. But when it dropped viewership so much they were actually concerned, why do it again?

And what does this have anything to do with them having two Divas matches at SS? I like the AJ/Paige feud. I've liked everything about this feud up until this past Monday. What is your argument here?

Maybe if WWE didn't have Cena off doing movie scenes, and if Brock lesnar didn't sit at home on his fat, ape ass collecting a paycheck, you could have the main eventers finish Raw every week.

Maybe they could have Reigns v Orton at the end of one show, but do you hear the crowd at the arena when Stephanie is there. This is why they end the show with her.

The funny thing is, a WWE counterpart to Claire Lynch was exactly what came to mind when I first saw the revelation on Raw. I fully agree with Jack-Hammer in his opening post that this would be an awful route for them to ultimately take. I'm surprised they would even do what they did on Raw. It's stupid. Am I supposed to feel sympathy for Brie? Too bad, I don't and I arguably like her even less now. This has potential to be one of the worst storylines in quite some time with it approaching Claire Lynch similarity. Claire Lynch was one of the worst storylines I ever saw in TNA, which is saying a lot considering a lot of the dumb things they have done. That is the last thing WWE needs now. Stephanie should defeat Brie ultimately (I'll get into that more in the Summerslam topics) and use all of this as a way to build up support for Bryan when he returns. What instead will probably end up happening is exactly what we are fearing. That this DOES enter Clair Lynch levels of stupid and if WWE tries to make me care about Brie or whoever that therapist was (she even LOOKS like Claire oddly enough) then it won't work, I'll be fast forwarding it the moment it gets more stupid.

It would be better if Stephanie wins at "Summerslam", and Nikki Bella helps her do it, and screws over Brie.

Nikki could claim to help Steph, because Brie quit, and left her to take the punishment. So, Nikki could claim that Brie is selfish, and left her behind to face the Authority's wrath. Then Stephanie gave her a choice. The beat-downs would stop if she helped her beat Brie at "Summerslam".

This would make more sense to what has happened so far, rather than having some physical therapist be cheating with DB. At least with Brie v Nikki, it might suck, but no more than Brie v Meg, and at least there are storylines waiting to be told with the Bellas falling out (e.g. sibling rivalry etc).

It would be better if Stephanie wins at "Summerslam", and Nikki Bella helps her do it, and screws over Brie.

Nikki could claim to help Steph, because Brie quit, and left her to take the punishment. So, Nikki could claim that Brie is selfish, and left her behind to face the Authority's wrath. Then Stephanie gave her a choice. The beat-downs would stop if she helped her beat Brie at "Summerslam".

This would make more sense to what has happened so far, rather than having some physical therapist be cheating with Undertaker. At least with Brie v Nikki, it might suck, but no more than Brie v Meg, and at least there are storylines waiting to be told with the Bellas falling out (e.g. sibling rivalry etc).

Just my opinion but Brie v Nikki sounds about as appealing as current Hogan wrestling Hogan from 20 years in the future...they're twins, I appreciate what it would be but the match itself would be horrible. They aren't good on the mic, they're horrible in the ring and they look the same -.-

Just my opinion but Brie v Nikki sounds about as appealing as current Hogan wrestling Hogan from 20 years in the future...they're twins, I appreciate what it would be but the match itself would be horrible. They aren't good on the mic, they're horrible in the ring and they look the same -.-

Too bad, it looks like I was right, and they are doing this match at some stage.

The only way that we could save this storyline is the only we could have saved the Claire Lynch storyline.

Go all the way up to the point where a baby doll gets involved, then have Snitsky make a surprise return and punt it into the crowd.

Sounds stupid?

Does it sound as stupid as a match that's meant to break up a long-running tag team, both starring in a television show the WWE pushes ruthlessly, concerning a love triangle in which the man in question doesn't even show up on TV, in which the heel of the two sisters is married to the (guy who they keep trying to push as the) biggest face in the company, and the entire angle seems solely meant to get Stephanie McMahon further over as an invincible heel?

Seriously. Unless Snitsky's gonna put a cupie doll through the uprights, I'm gonna keep fast forwarding through the women's segments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back