• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sin Cara Sent Home: Is This The Beginning Of The End?

First Sin Cara is better than most in the WWE, I've NEVER seen him botch anything in the CMLL (think that's the name of the federation, was watching it on Fight Network). I don't even understand why they didn't let him use the Mistica finisher which his one of the most amazing submission move.

But am I the only one who is TOTALLY DISGUTED at how WWE keep bringing Mistico lineage to the Sin Cara character now that he is not under the mask? If he is gone you can't say Sin Cara has a big following in Mexico and his a 2nd or 3rd generation wrestler.

Just let him work with Del Rio (well too late now that Del Rio is champ) or DB, he need someone who can work his style.

Anyway I think it's dumb that Hunico is playing the character and that they are trying to mislead people who wouldn't know, but still.

I think WWE is going to have problems in Mexico.In Mexico they will know its not the real one..Thats why they put Sin Cara(Hunico) as a heel.Or a feud betweeen Sin Cara(real one) and Sin Cara(Hunico)??...we will know soon i think.

I think WWE is going to have problems in Mexico.In Mexico they will know its not the real one..Thats why they put Sin Cara(Hunico) as a heel.Or a feud betweeen Sin Cara(real one) and Sin Cara(Hunico)??...we will know soon i think.

To be honest yesterday when I was watching Smackdown! I was saying to my girlfriend that I was thinking that unfortunately it was still Hunico under the mask. She then ask me why would they do that to Mistico (she watched Mistico on CMLL with me and from time to time will watch WWE). I explain to her and she told me of course it's not Mistico, Sin Cara is taller than Daniel Bryan. She then told me, if me who is not watching wrestling a lot can tell this obvious difference how can other people can't.

I was so focus on the body build that I forgot to look at the height lol. But it's true people should realise and refuse to be mislead.

Maybe sent home means they will use him on the Mexico tour? At least I hope so.
Hunico isn't as fascinating as Místico. Místico has a spark in the ring. He's so much quicker which makes him more interesting.

Anyway, I hope he doesn't get the boot, cos at the moment, he's one of my favourite wrestlers.

I think the heel turn of the New Sin Cara is a sign that they will not be releasing the Original Sin Cara. I think he needs time to work in FCW and learn the WWE style of wrestling. I would also love to see the Original get a manager of some sort as well as allow him to work on his English. I think a feud between the new and old Sin Cara could be really good and will eventually happen.

or maybe he was sent home was the same reason that abr was sent home visa maybe after watching money in the bank fake sin cara could be blue and sin cara mistco could be white

Whenever the WWE does something like that it's the end for that character.
Kane 2 was immediately rejected. Fake Diesel, Fake Razor Ramon, Underfaker - all got rejected by the fans.
Max Moon 2 didn't last very long. Neither did Doink 2.

How can you say that its the end for that character with Kane and the Undertaker?! As for fake diesel and razor they were brought in to save embarrassment at losing the real Hall and Nash to WCW at the time, and although they were failures, you can hardly compare them to the Sin Cara situation where Mistico is still with WWE and all of this COULD be part of a storyline, similar to the Undertaker v Undertaker storyline, which according to you killed the character in the early 90's... yet i keep hearing this thing about some streak thats still going now! funny that.

As for Kane, although he's not on the same level as Taker, I think he's still a future potential HOF-er so to say Kane 2 killed the character is a bit over the top, dont you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back