Sif the Admin vote was a prank?

This is what I'm talking about, your arguing is nonstop and entertaining. Shop a show idea around to some networks and you could get a TV deal. Throw some fake truces in there and some random other twists, and it could be a good show.

This is what I'm talking about, your arguing is nonstop and entertaining. Shop a show idea around to some networks and you could get a TV deal. Throw some fake truces in there and some random other twists, and it could be a good show.

With the talent Im working with, we'd be lucky to get on Howard Stern's radio show.

Plus we'd never get this fucker off that vibrating *****. He'll cling onto that thing for dear life.

I know what's relevant: the families you've damaged by trying to get your rocks off on their young'uns.

Do you have any shame when you're wrist deep in little Jimmy?

I know what's relevant: the families you've damaged by trying to get your rocks off on their young'uns.

Do you have any shame when you're wrist deep in little Jimmy?

Your must be on a brain stump right now, as all that comes out of your mouth has to do with pedoness. Tell me Anal Bitch, why do you talk about sexual intercourses with little kids so much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back