Sif the Admin vote was a prank?

The fact that you're just a troll, and then created an alternate account just to troll.

In here, you can troll all you want. Nobody has to read it unless they want.

Unless they want to get out that is. Which leaves me stuck here. I suppose I'm forced to ignore his direct flames towards me, and try to post my own threads trying to get out, but please, can he be banned from posting on my threads? He can make his all he wants.

Unless they want to get out that is. Which leaves me stuck here. I suppose I'm forced to ignore his direct flames towards me, and try to post my own threads trying to get out, but please, can he be banned from posting on my threads? He can make his all he wants.

There's a fucking ignore button for a reason. You could easily put him on your ignore list, and not have to acknowledge anything he says to you. Unless you do that, you're proving you WANT to read what he says.

There's a fucking ignore button for a reason. You could easily put him on your ignore list, and not have to acknowledge anything he says to you. Unless you do that, you're proving you WANT to read what he says.

Wow wow wow wow...wow. What? an ignore button, A FUCKING IGNORE BUTTON? I could have been ignoring this moron the whole time and nobody told me?!?!?! Where is this ignore button? Omfg I'm soo happy right now, I think I just jizzed myself.

The fact that you're just a troll, and then created an alternate account just to troll.

In here, you can troll all you want. Nobody has to read it unless they want.

What if I get tired of trolling.

Btw, if you check my posts on non-spam areas, you'll see that I make decent, if not really good posts. And you can clearly see I draw the line between non-spam and spam posts. Why not just open up the non-spam
forums for me and if I fuck up, back under lock and key I go.

What if I get tired of trolling.

Btw, if you check my posts on non-spam areas, you'll see that I make decent, if not really good posts. And you can clearly see I draw the line between non-spam and spam posts. Why not just open up the non-spam
forums for me and if I fuck up, back under lock and key I go.

Nah. You haven't earned the right to leave Prison.

Macca wins. WWETributes, don't ever try to flame Macca again. He was born for it. I would rep you if I could.

It doesn't matter. I've already reported Macca twice for calling me a child molester. And I'll report him each time he does it, until action is taken.

Trust me, any talent that this underage lover has is because its rubbed off
of me.

Maybe he can do an animal show. Would love to see the puppies on that all dressed up in suspenders and shit. Classy beastiality right there folk.

Trust me, any talent that this underage lover has is because its rubbed off
of me.

Maybe he can do an animal show. Would love to see the puppies on that all dressed up in suspenders and shit. Classy beastiality right there folk.

Why do you talk about child molestation and other sexual things so often, are you into that kind of stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back