• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Game Rage NEEDS YOUR VOTE !!!!

Do You Support The Game Rage 4 Admin ???

• Yes, I love The Game Rage and pledge myself to his teachings

• No, My ego can't let me do that

• Maybe if I get green rep for it

• Oh dear God no!

• Please die in a fire Rage

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's why this is supposed to be a punishment, dumbshit.

Really? Did you get anything I just said? I was talking about NOT HERE, but in general in the bar room or elsewhere. Having to listen to you speak without consequence is punishment enough for everyone. As far as treatment in here goes, yeah I'm not surprised. So I sit and I wait and everyone gets their turn at me until someone feels I've suffered their wrath enough and their ego has recovered knowing they made something that much worse for me, congratulations, what a man it takes to do that.

I'm not even gonna vote in it, because I don't really see you in the admin position, but I like you enough to not vote the other stuff.

I thought the poll was funny.

So did I, obviously no one is going to be making me admin anytime soon as I am in here and I am like the WZ anti-christ or something. So I thought what funnier thing to do than campaign from prison.

I'm not even gonna vote in it, because I don't really see you in the admin position, but I like you enough to not vote the other stuff.

At least you don't have a vehement hatred for me too, that's at least a handful of people, I must be somewhat ok. I was the sole admin for a site that was bigger than this at the time I took the reigns. I actually did a really good job and once I left the place went to shit because I kept order, and I kept people coming. Once I was gone and there wasn't anyone running the tight ship I was it fell apart and is all but dead now. I am more than admin material, I'm just not "one of the boys" really so it's not like I'll ever get to show my stuff here until I find the magic beanstalk up to the palace of wisdom here.

I am more than admin material, I'm just not "one of the boys" really so it's not like I'll ever get to show my stuff here until I find the magic beanstalk up to the palace of wisdom here.

I'm not going to bother with this because people have explained the real reasoning to you and you've chosen to flat out ignore them. It makes talking to Sidious seem sane.

Not saying you don't have the quality or ability to run a forum as an admin Game, just saying I don't see you fitting into the position quite yet.

And no I don't have any hatred towards you, I think you're a good poster, and a decent guy from the PM conversation we had, just a shame you had to pull what I'm gonna continue to call "A Ned"

Not saying you don't have the quality or ability to run a forum as an admin Game, just saying I don't see you fitting into the position quite yet.

Nicely put. I wasn't assuming that's what you were saying either, just so you don't think I was taking offense to anything. I knew what you were saying and you are dead on the mark. While I know I have all the ability and quality, I most definitely do not fit their mold at the moment.

And no I don't have any hatred towards you, I think you're a good poster, and a decent guy from the PM conversation we had, just a shame you had to pull what I'm gonna continue to call "A Ned"

I know that, and I am ever thankful for it from you or anyone else that chooses not to harbor a bias against me. What you call it is exactly right as well a "Ned". That's because personally I'm closer to a Ned Flanders than anything else. Even Flanders gets fed up from time to time.

However my outburst was not without it's cause or it's underlying message. Your "religion" thread is a shining example of my message, and what I sought from my outburst. Yeah, it's a messed up way to do it, but anything you believe in and want people to understand is worth any penalty it takes to get the message and the point through. Thank you for understanding it.

Nicely put. I wasn't assuming that's what you were saying either, just so you don't think I was taking offense to anything. I knew what you were saying and you are dead on the mark. While I know I have all the ability and quality, I most definitely do not fit their mold at the moment.

Oh I wasn't assuming you'd be taking offense to it, I didn't see any caps lettered thread (Sorry, I had to go there.. ;)) either way, I sadly don't think whether the whole prison part, or the word forts that a selected few people read etc. is the sole reason for you being out of the admin race, but that's just a thought.

I know that, and I am ever thankful for it from you or anyone else that chooses not to harbor a bias against me. What you call it is exactly right as well a "Ned". That's because personally I'm closer to a Ned Flanders than anything else. Even Flanders gets fed up from time to time.

It's Ironic actually, the day after you had your freak, they aired the episode of The Simpsons where Ned snapped.

However my outburst was not without it's cause or it's underlying message. Your "religion" thread is a shining example of my message, and what I sought from my outburst. Yeah, it's a messed up way to do it, but anything you believe in and want people to understand is worth any penalty it takes to get the message and the point through. Thank you for understanding it.

Oh I know it wasn't unprovoked, and I'm not judging your way of approaching it, as I said, it's a shame although, but in the end, it's your life.

And I apologize but I fail to see how your case and my religion thread relates, might just be me that's tired, but if you have the time, you're welcome to clear it up for me.

Clearly you have some enemies Game. Even though this poll is sullied, I voted No because although I feel you have some qualities that are in line with being a moderator or an admin., I think you also have a unusual understanding of bias and close-mindedness. For example, this post : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=110891&highlight=religion&page=7 .

You have a accused a lot of people of refusing to listen to see others point of view because there was disagreement. Now in the case of Twist, I can admit there were some people that really didn't care what he had to say and were just continually cutting him down, but you seem to be of the opinion that if someone disagrees with a religious persons view on God for example, they must hate God and your beliefs.

Neutrality and fairness are a big requirement of being a moderator or admin., and I don't know if you have that at this point. Then again, I think there are also people right now who are moderators that don't fulfill this criteria either, so who knows. Either way, not using this as an excuse to point out what I perceive to be your flaws Game, but that's how I see it.

either way, I sadly don't think whether the whole prison part, or the word forts that a selected few people read etc. is the sole reason for you being out of the admin race, but that's just a thought.

The SOLE reason is that I am right here in the prison. Outside of that I just don't have the clout or the respect to get there. As time rolls on it seems that goal gets further and further away.

It's Ironic actually, the day after you had your freak, they aired the episode of The Simpsons where Ned snapped.

Yeah, on Smack Down they had Drew McIntyre freak out and get fired, I thought that was rather ironic as well. If only I had a McMahon behind me.

And I apologize but I fail to see how your case and my religion thread relates, might just be me that's tired, but if you have the time, you're welcome to clear it up for me.

It was the maturity and respect that I saw in your recent religion thread. You even put in a note to enforce that maturity and respect. I was talking to D-Man in one of these threads in the prison and my point was "Why does everyone feel the need to tear down peoples beliefs be them religious or political?" I was saying, on a number of occasions I have tried to politely just give my opinion on matters and had my head bit off for daring to speak. This is supposed to be about discussion, both sides having their say. However, what it really has been is if you are on a certain side of a discussion no one wants to hear anything you have to say or for you share your thoughts, they want you to hear what they have to say, and yours don't matter, and you are wrong for having those beliefs.

Well, your thread was a prime example of the complete opposite, the message I delivered in a bomb casing. I did to a bunch of people what they have done to everyone else and they didn't like it, me sitting here is the proof. But, once they got a taste of their own medicine and got to feel what the other side was like, you notice shit has calmed down and your thread is a perfect reflection of that. I only hope that message and that influence spreads so that we can see more people being more respectful to other people. Also it helps the conversation a lot more if people are discussing, rather than hating.

Clearly you have some enemies Game. Even though this poll is sullied, I voted No because although I feel you have some qualities that are in line with being a moderator or an admin., I think you also have a unusual understanding of bias and close-mindedness. For example, this post : http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showth...eligion&page=7 .

It wasn't supposed to be serious anyways, I made it as a joke because I am wildly unpopular right now and probably forever, not to mention I am here in the prison. I just thought that would be really funny, unfortunately people took it as a serious opportunity to just be rude. My understanding of bias and closed mindedness is not what has been projected. If being biased means that you have firm beliefs and you stick by them than sure I am. But when it comes to hearing others beliefs or biases as their called when coming from me, I am totally open. Just because I reassert my stance does not mean I have not heard or do not consider what someone else had to say. Most of the time I try to simply explain my beliefs but like I said, no one wants to hear my beliefs, they just want me to hear theirs and let them go unopposed so that they are right. It's not even about who's right or who's wrong as far as I am concerned. It's about people being able to share their views fairly and without fear of being ridiculed for them.

The thread you posted there was horrible. That was the kind of thing I have a problem with and what I wrote was dead on for the topic. It didn't matter what Twist tried to say it was childishly turned against him with accusations, name calling, and blatant disrespect and false assumption about the person because of what they professed they believe in or don't. I am always going to stick up for the guy getting rheemed, and try to come to their aide some way. In that case it was letting the guy know he was defeated before he even spoke.

Then, when I try to be the bigger person, let everyone else be right, and walk away then it's just me getting owned on the forums, rather than anyone seeing it as maybe being someone who isn't trying to argue with a group who doesn't want to hear it anyways. Even with you, eventually it was nothing but a futile effort, I bend and try to compromise but no one wants to meet on middle ground or come to some agreeable compromise, I just have to be wrong because I am defending religion or god or I don't defend gays, abortion, or something else in that arena.

you seem to be of the opinion that if someone disagrees with a religious persons view on God for example, they must hate God and your beliefs.

I can understand how it may seem that way, but that's not the case. I judge by what people give me to judge. If I see people constantly degrading and attacking God or religious views what am I to assume? That they love God and they just defy him and any religion for fun? When I see people refusing the idea of I.D. solely because it has anything to do with God, and abortion because some radical Christians are against it, or you calling God worse than any tyrant and people just taking their hats off to you for it, and the championing of homosexuality mostly because Christianity disagrees with it, what else would you call it? Especially when it is done in a hateful, accusatory, attacking fashion that I have seen it.

It appears to me that people hate God and hate religion because it forces you to recognize that there is a God, That means as a human you answer to that higher authority which means if half of what God has said is true, than a lot of people are leading a life undesirable to God and must answer for that and who wants to answer to God?

It comes down to people having an authority complex and since God is the ultimate authority, who else gets the heat? His supporters. That's what it seems like from my side of the aisle. People say "No that's not why" but continually attack God and Religion while saying they are doing otherwise.

Neutrality and fairness are a big requirement of being a moderator or admin., and I don't know if you have that at this point. Then again, I think there are also people right now who are moderators that don't fulfill this criteria either, so who knows. Either way, not using this as an excuse to point out what I perceive to be your flaws Game, but that's how I see it.

I do have that, sometimes people force the hand though and that is apart of being fair. Just like this. I forced the higher ups to punish me and so they did, I might not like it, I certainly don't thinks it's right, but it is fair. I may have even got a little bit of preferential treatment in not being banned. The only time I stop being fair is when I see others being unfair, then I give them a little taste of their own medicine. In handling other peoples issues I am the most fair person there is, no matter if I like or dislike a person or what they believe. If you can to me as an admin and told me so and so were flaming you I would check it out and if they were than ok, their would be a consequence, but if you drug someone into it by being rather rude yourself, I would do nothing. That is fair, that is neutral.

I can understand how it may seem that way, but that's not the case. I judge by what people give me to judge. If I see people constantly degrading and attacking God or religious views what am I to assume? That they love God and they just defy him and any religion for fun? When I see people refusing the idea of I.D. solely because it has anything to do with God, and abortion because some radical Christians are against it, or you calling God worse than any tyrant and people just taking their hats off to you for it, and the championing of homosexuality mostly because Christianity disagrees with it, what else would you call it? Especially when it is done in a hateful, accusatory, attacking fashion that I have seen it.

It appears to me that people hate God and hate religion because it forces you to recognize that there is a God, That means as a human you answer to that higher authority which means if half of what God has said is true, than a lot of people are leading a life undesirable to God and must answer for that and who wants to answer to God?

It comes down to people having an authority complex and since God is the ultimate authority, who else gets the heat? His supporters. That's what it seems like from my side of the aisle. People say "No that's not why" but continually attack God and Religion while saying they are doing otherwise.

How exactly do you define attacking? I've seen some threads where legitimate attacking is happening, but the majority of posts I.D thread or religion threads are about discussion. I think what you wrote is very telling of how you think, you're seemingly suggesting that I argue for gay rights, and oppose I.D because I want to stick it to Christianity. How can you say that the I.D argument was made because it had to do with God? I specifically even stated that it's connection to creationism is irrelevant, the argument was that it had no evidence to back up its theory. The same is for homosexuality, there is no reason to deny rights or privileges, I don't argue that because I hate Christianity, I argue that because there is no logical reason people are prejudice against this group.

If you truly read those religious threads, the I.D debate thread, and the tyrant thread, and all you came away with was that every one just hates God, then I have to say you really missed the point.

The SOLE reason is that I am right here in the prison. Outside of that I just don't have the clout or the respect to get there. As time rolls on it seems that goal gets further and further away.

The prison part damages the whole thing quite a bit indeed.

Yeah, on Smack Down they had Drew McIntyre freak out and get fired, I thought that was rather ironic as well. If only I had a McMahon behind me.

Hehe very well, very well, that could work.

It was the maturity and respect that I saw in your recent religion thread. You even put in a note to enforce that maturity and respect. I was talking to D-Man in one of these threads in the prison and my point was "Why does everyone feel the need to tear down peoples beliefs be them religious or political?" I was saying, on a number of occasions I have tried to politely just give my opinion on matters and had my head bit off for daring to speak. This is supposed to be about discussion, both sides having their say. However, what it really has been is if you are on a certain side of a discussion no one wants to hear anything you have to say or for you share your thoughts, they want you to hear what they have to say, and yours don't matter, and you are wrong for having those beliefs.

My religious posts made sure to point out that I didn't want anybody to be arguing over anybodies beliefs, anybodies actions.

And I can certainly follow you on this, never believed that anybody should mess with anybodies religion or political beliefs unless they just want to comment on it to agree etc. then I welcome that, but I guess that's why racism, politics and religion are such bitches to discuss.

Well, your thread was a prime example of the complete opposite, the message I delivered in a bomb casing. I did to a bunch of people what they have done to everyone else and they didn't like it, me sitting here is the proof. But, once they got a taste of their own medicine and got to feel what the other side was like, you notice shit has calmed down and your thread is a perfect reflection of that. I only hope that message and that influence spreads so that we can see more people being more respectful to other people. Also it helps the conversation a lot more if people are discussing, rather than hating.

Yeah I noticed that, I'm glad that my threads didn't turn in to big arguments over religion which they both kinda is about due to Karma's association with Buddhism and Hinduism.

Does anybody here remember a cat by the name of Gunnz or Johnny Gunnz or i forget exactly what his name was... He recommended this site to me but said he was banned...

I remember Gunnz. Had forgotten him but his name popped up as an alt of the suicide guy. Most interesting indeed.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2044575]suicidal isn't an alt, it's my dipshit brother trying to register to the forums on my computer with my gamertag email address... sorry guys[/QUOTE]

:disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back