Should the Big Show join the S.E.S.?

punk is gold

Occasional Pre-Show
I've been thinking about this storyline alot lately and how it doesn't benefit C.M. Punk at all to feud with the Big Show when Punk returns full time from his injury and I've came to the conclusion that this current storyline should end with Big Show joining the S.E.S.It would give the S.E.S. a lot more credibility and it would give Big Show an even greater prominent role on Smackdown.With this joining they would be some much more dangerous and could possibly get some much deserved and long awaited titles. Agree or Disagree?

No that would not be a good idea to do. First of all it was only this past spring that Big Show turned face again, and since then the crowd has gotten very much behind him. Why would they take one of SmackDown's top faces (which is what that brand is lacking) and turn him heel only to join the faction he is currently feuding with? Big Show has a great position on SmackDown he can work the mid-card and he can main event when needed. He should not be turned heel because it would really get him no where, and I mist admit that when Show is a heel he is boring but as a face he is very entertaining. Big Show should not be turned heel anytime soon or if I had my way ever.

It's not as if the Big Show is carrying Smackdown and the Undertaker has returned from his yearly sabbatical,also Smackdown should be getting a couple big names when it switches to Syfy,hopefully some faces.In the end I think that the S.E.S.'s future is more important to the brand than a face Big Show is.You could even have him join against his will and retain his face status.

There's nobody credible enough for the S.E.S. to feud with aside from Big Show right now. Undertaker is going to be in a somewhat lengthy feud with Kane for the time being, judging by how much airtime the feud has already gotten, and nobody else can take the role without bringing the S.E.S. down a few notches. They're not good enough to say that someone being in a feud with them will give that person a push.

I don't think it should happen, not only because Big Show is one of the only faces in the main event on Smackdown and if he joined S.E.S there would only be Taker and maybe Rey. But because I believe they should go for the tag titles, they could have a lengthy feud with The Hart Dynasty for the titles, I don't think that would be taking them down a notch.

Absolutely not. He wouldn't fit in there, it's CM Punk's faction, and Big Show would practically cause the faction to be in a position of two "top guys" who would eventually need to figure out who the hell is the leader.

Big Show is fine without The Straight Edge Society, just as well as the other way around. CM Punk and The Straight Edge Society doesn't need Big Show, especially not considering he's a face right now, which would make it even more obvious it shouldn't happen. Because it would give more heel power to Smackdown, a place where Rey Mysterio would be the only top face then, with exception of Undertaker, but it's nowhere near enough to balance it.

Big Show should be left doing his thing, or feuding with The Straight Edge Society, rather than joining them.

Bill lesnar does not agree with this idea at all. Bill lesnar thinks that at shows age, he should be putting over animals such as mason ryan once he enters the wwe unverse.

Like others said it would pretty much take control of the S.E.S. away from CM Punk. Big Show is too much of a credible star to be second in command to a guy like Punk(no disrespect) The dynamics of the group just wouldn't work anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back