WWE SummerSlam: The Big Show vs. The Straight Edge Society - 3 on 1 Handicap Match

This should be a nice little match. I haven't watched SmackDown in a while, but after reading the spoilers and what not, SES has to win here. They gave Big Show an "injury", and it's a Handicap match. Of course, Big Show has won a Handicap match several times, but due to this "injury", and the fact that the SES has lost a bit of momentum the last couple of months, an SES victory needs to happen. IF the big show wins here, SES just needs to break up, maybe they can do a nice CM Punk/Serena fued, probably wouldn't be the best option though.

Well, The Big Show simply can not win, if he does, that spells the end of the Straight Edge Society, and that just can't happen. IMO, they haven't been shown at their full capacity, they could do so much more if they were given the shot. I am a big SES fan, and I think that they should hold championships. I think they should do so much more.

The S.E.S have fallen of the scene for to long, they haven't held gold for so long and if Big Show wins at Summerslam then it's over for them.If 3 guys can't beat 1 then what is the point of being together.They have to win to keep whatever rep they have left, Punk hasn't won gold since Summerslam last year and the stable as a whole is fading out.They must win to get themselves on a roll.

I think that this match is stupid. Big Show went from being a contender for the World Heavy Weight Championship, to a minor feud with C.M. Punk and the SES.

This is though, a good way to get all of SES on the PPV card.

I hope C.M. Punk, Luke Gallows, and Joey Mercury get the win. But it would not surprise me, if they give The Big Show the win here.

Basically what everyone else is saying. SES must win this. They need this win infinitely more than Show does. The sad thing is that since it's 3 on 1, it still doesn't lend them much credibility.

Hopefully it still manages to do something for them and leads to Luke and Joseph (hahaha biblical names, see what Punk did there?) challenging The Hart Dynasty for the tag team championships while Show claims Punk can't beat him without them and they go one on one next time.

The Best's Best Possible Outcome:
SES is victorious cleanly

SES will win at Summer Slam. It will probably be a dirty win, but they need it more than Big Show.

Punk must still be hurt, at leats a little bit. Don't see any other reason to waste him in a handicap match on one of the biggest shows in the year. Not the best move.

SES should win, and no doubt they will. Big Show doesn't win big matches. It'll be a piss poor clusterfuck though. Joey Mercury and Festus playing a big role in one of the top matches at Summerslam? Yikes.

Show had better not win this. He is supposed to have an injured hand, and that injured hand performs both of his finishers. It's fine that Show squashed 3 jobbers on SmackDown, but if anything similar happens to the SES, it will be one of the biggest burials we've seen in a while in the WWE. Straight Edge Society should win this.

I hope that the SES wins this match without Punk even having to get in the ring. Let Joey and Luke do all the work and pick up the win, they could get all happy about it, then Punk can cut a promo like he did on SMACKDOWN, saying he did not say they could be happy and such.
This or the IC Tittle match will be first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back