shayan_cena_y2j

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Make fun of the alt-making twat waffle that fucked up the Austin/Jericho poll in here. I haven't been this mad on here in awhile.

Dumbshit. Saying all sorts of completely ******ed things in the RAW LD and now THIS.

Hard to say. Also there's been someone else making alts within the last few hours. I'll find him too.

It's all good klunker, this section has it's ups and downs.

So we have another one making alts for the tourney too?

Why don't you make it to were you must have 30 non spam posts or something to vote in it?

Blunderkunker?

I was going to ban Blue just to see what would happen. Then I realized I'd probably get fired.

I'm actually quite annoyed. Like legit annoyed. I was really, REALLY into this tournament, and this dumb piece of shit had to go and ruin it for me, and get Jericho disqualified.

Anyone else know what it's like having Doc block you over MSN because you keep bugging him about making sigs?

I haven't blocked anyone. I just haven't been on MSN lately because my brother is here and he's using the computer room as a guest room so I can't use that computer. I'm on my laptop in my bedroom and I only just now remembered to start up MSN. I had planned to go to bed in a few minutes so I'm not online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back