• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shattered dreams

c10mcmahon1_24586.jpg

He was an integral part of my favorite time in wrestling history.

Mine as well. However, he was also an integral part of the worst period in wrestling history (WCW 1999/2000). That run in WCW left a bad taste in my mouth, as I'm sure it did with a lot of fans.

EDIT: Jesus, now I have to see his ugly mug each time you post. Asshole.

Check and mate.

Not really. It is both equally as bad. Neither of them should have it no matter of you look at it and break it down. You can't look at that and defend either situation. If you do then you are the biggest homer on the planet.

I enjoyed Arquette's reign. It served its purpose in advertising ready to rumble and had some damn fine matches. If anything it should have gone for a little longer. I am sick of people trashing t.

Not really. It is both equally as bad. Neither of them should have it no matter of you look at it and break it down. You can't look at that and defend either situation. If you do then you are the biggest homer on the planet.

There is a defense for McMahon's reign, he is fucking Vince McMahon. David Arquette is C-List actor with no business in a ring other than a one off performance.

And yes, I am a homer. It's easy to do so when your "home" team isn't filled with complete ******s. I don't pretend to be subjective.

I missed nearly the entirety of his reign of terror. Come to think of it, I've missed most of the really horrible shit that has happened here... apart from Uncle Chester posting anyways.

I feel the need to respond to this awful statement coming from an awful person. Jglass, you're a shit, you've always been a shit and I hope to god if he exists that you don't make shit babies, that you fuck some transvestite in Thailand and she aborts those turds. Not only are you a bent turd, but you're a also a smelly fat cunt who sucks on the teets of people better than you. Go fuck yourself.

There is a defense for McMahon's reign, he is fucking Vince McMahon. David Arquette is C-List actor with no business in a ring other than a one off performance.

And yes, I am a homer. It's easy to do so when your "home" team isn't filled with complete ******s. I don't pretend to be subjective.

is

I feel the need to respond to this awful statement coming from an awful person. Jglass, you're a shit, you've always been a shit and I hope to god if he exists that you don't make shit babies, that you fuck some transvestite in Thailand and she aborts those turds. Not only are you a bent turd, but you're a also a smelly fat cunt who sucks on the teets of people better than you. Go fuck yourself.
expression_43.gif

I don't think Trannys get pregnant, unless I went with a girl that turned into a guy, which is just slightly less appealing than a dude who used to be a chick... I think.

As for the rest of your post... eh. I don't really care what you have to say about me... at all. If it was someone here that I even had an ounce of respect for it would affect me even just slightly, but I honestly don't give a shit about anything you say.

My bad, I mean chick who used to be a dude. I suppose the deciding factor is the importance of a vagina.

In all fairness Nick is pretty awful. It's not like he's ever won some sort of posting competition where he had to earn the respect of some of the best posters on the website or anything.

That's why I never waste my time debating with him. Ever.

In all fairness Nick is pretty awful. It's not like he's ever won some sort of posting competition where he had to earn the respect of some of the best posters on the website or anything.

That's why I never waste my time debating with him. Ever.
Oh, you're not going to be one of those guys... Are you?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back