• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SEWF II - Revenge of Barbosa/Holiday Spectacular sign-up sheet.

Make a Hogan/HBK-like team of Bill Lesnar/Macca vs. The Juggaloes (Milenko/Uncle Phatso).

Imagine the roof coming off the SEWF Arena. You know you wanna.

Give me a Samoa Joe streak gimmick, where I just annihalate all the jobbers, in order to set me the inevitable showdown which sees me finally fall to the Hype.

When do we fucken get to see Macca vs The Crock? Thats a true fucking match spicatators been waiting to see. A battle not between gladiators or titans, but between one guy who in deed is fucking epic, while the other is a fake prophet who becomes submissive in the presense of alpha males.

Who will rise above when Macca and The Crock go toe to toe?

Crock, just buff your chest out when those alpha males show up. They'll realize you're not to be intimidated.

Crock, just buff your chest out when those alpha males show up. They'll realize you're not to be intimidated.

Ha! you figue by you saying that he would not even reelize your saying your the epic one and he is the one that cowars among alpha meals!

Crock only downfall is that he is much nicer then you, and you mistake kindness for weekness.

Sure, I'm in Mecca, but this time we need to actually start one. Last time you said it, it was nothing but talk. Last time you were like "we gonna fucking kill this forum, i'm starting a group and we fucking taking over" so I was like "yo plz let me join cuz i live to destroy shit" and you said no, bro ... and five or however months later ... what have you done since?

I have taken over. Why do you think SlyFox isn't here, he's so ashamed his kingdom has fell to me. Hey, remember that time you thought I had killed some Ugandan prince and you were like to NorCal "Is it true that Macca killed some Ugandan prince and now Sly and the mods are all scared of him? If it is, then FUCK THIS SHIT, NO LYIN'."

Also, how is Bill Lesnar banned within 5 minutes by KB but this *** it is still among the free? I smell horseshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back