• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scouserboy98

I told him to read the rules..O well
I know its tough when you first join the forum because some people dont read the rules and not sure what consist of spam. I learned the hard way as everyone pretty much slapped me in the face. But I think i've improved in that section.

He will likely be unbanned and put in prison, the only reason I banned him was becuase I couldnt fucking stand him anymore.

I literally PM'd him three times, explaining things.

im guessing he may have just made an alt..not sure though just a guess because its in his thread about favorite ppv. natalyamaid did their first post in that thread and it looks like something he would right in there.

I once got shouted at in school for "bringing Liverpool into disrepute". Looks like someone has taken over that mantle.

If one more person with equally poor writing skills decides to make fun of him, I'm going to beat that sorry S.O.B. to death with Chyna's clit.

About time I get to take advantage of the rules we have here.

I was hoping I wasn't going to have to be the one to say this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back