The "New Look" Facebook.

Fuckin. Elitist scum.

Damn right. I wish there was a Facebook for dumbasses and a Facebook for fuckin elitist scum. I'd be happy to get rid of the dumbasses on Facebook. Facebook can do all their fancy stuff for the dumbasses, and those of us who want to use Facebook to stay in contact with people, without the massive privacy concerns can do so.

I dont see why people are so fucking up in arms about this. I did not even notice the difference till someone told me. Plus its fucking F A C E B O O K.

I just set up a Google+ account last night out out curiosity... really not seeing the draw of all these social networking sites. I like twitter cause I can just through up quick comments and talk to people easily, but all these other ones (myspace, facebook, google+, etc.) really just seem like a waste of time. Also when signing up for Google+ it didn't ask for my age.

I just set up a Google+ account last night out out curiosity... really not seeing the draw of all these social networking sites. I like twitter cause I can just through up quick comments and talk to people easily, but all these other ones (myspace, facebook, google+, etc.) really just seem like a waste of time. Also when signing up for Google+ it didn't ask for my age.

It would have asked for your DOB though, thereby confirming how old you were.

But I don't know if that's a required field. Can't remember from when I signed up but I know I put in my DOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back