noahconfail!tor

jessica-chobot-psp.jpg

Sometimes, I seriously get Sully and Noah mixed up.

Don't get me wrong, Noah is worlds better than Sully, but it just takes me a minute sometimes.

Noah isn't as infamous though. I don't want to sound like Macca here, but it's better to be hated greatly by everyone than to not have anyone know who you are in my opinion...what can I say...Haterz gonna hate...I really need to start doing that more often. That was a Summer 2010 catchphrase. Think I said it earlier today against SOM though.

I have my people that like me though. My top haters are Justinsayne, Sound of Madness, and Stormy. That's a Top 3 scale. There's a few others though, just not worth mentioning. I'm sure there's a lot more, but I also have a lot of people that I think like me too, and that's what keeps me rolling. My rep bar did...greatly..greatly increase over the last year. A year ago, I think I may have been at 3...that's what I had when I got out of Prison, and I didn't even know what the hell Rep was.

I don't want to sound like Macca here, but it's better to be hated greatly by everyone than to not have anyone know who you are in my opinion...

I'm going to go against something I've stated in the past and agree with Slyfox here on a concept: that opinion is wrong. Really. Go on with your life like that and come tell me with a straight face in 20 years that being hated by everyone for being an idiot, a tool, an ass, and an annoyance is better than having people not know who you are. It's not even that you are hated, you are just not liked. World of difference there.

what can I say...Haterz gonna hate...I really need to start doing that more often. That was a Summer 2010 catchphrase. Think I said it earlier today against SOM though.

TRY HARDER!

DirtyJosé;3329730 said:
I'm going to go against something I've stated in the past and agree with Slyfox here on a concept: that opinion is wrong.
Everyone disagrees with Slyfox that opinions can be wrong, until they find an opinion they consider wrong.

Personally, I think that Slyfox chap is quite the wise one indeed.

I still think it's applicable in only a few cases, and for a few types of opinions...but yes, the big cheese is/was right.

WWE Raw LD Is Filled... 06-21-2010
02:39 PM Expired 0 Signature Rule Violation Diamond Dallas Page

What's the most... 05-23-2010
01:38 PM Expired 0 Signature Rule Violation Phoenix

HOW

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN TWICE

HOW CAN YOU NOT CHECK PIXEL COUNT

JESUS HATES ******S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics