noahconfail!tor

You don't think that is spamming? Congratulations, you just proved why you belong in prison.

OK, so it was spamming under the definition of the rules, but why not just infract me for it? It was a Dusty Rhodes match, and I didn't feel like taking a nap, so I didn't watch it.

OK, so it was spamming under the definition of the rules, but why not just infract me for it? It was a Dusty Rhodes match, and I didn't feel like taking a nap, so I didn't watch it.

Because infracting you clearly isn't helping you to learn the rules as you've already had 8 infractions, yet you continue to break the rules time and time again.

I swear it's like talking to a child... oh wait.

Then clearly the correct choice would have been to just not post in the thread.

In retrospect, yes it would have been.

Because infracting you clearly isn't helping you to learn the rules as you've already had 8 infractions, yet you continue to break the rules time and time again.

I swear it's like talking to a child... oh wait.

OK then. I'll just hang in the prison with Miko and Jenks until I'm let out.

Post your User CPs!

Okay, I'll play along.
infractions.jpg

Haven't had anything since my one week ban

66da89.jpg

That is what I see when I open up my User CP. I don't know where these other 10 infractions are, or what they are for. And even if I have 14 infractions, 4 of them are expired, bringing me to a total of 10 infractions, which I don't think is prison-worthy.

Amusing how you conveniently cut off the pagination which takes you to your other Infractions.
OK, so it was spamming under the definition of the rules, but why not just infract me for it?
Why not put you in Prison for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back