noahconfail!tor

Since when does breaking spamming rules land you in prison? Infractions or bannings, sure, but prison?

When you already have 14 different Infractions/Warnings, not to mention a couple others which could have been, that gets you in Prison. And that 14 is an actual count, not one exaggerated for emphasis.

Don't you think it's being lenient?

Lenient, sure. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care one way or the other. It just seems that normally, guys break the rules and get future endeavored, and if this happens enough, they get the boot. I thought guys got put in prison when they were bring assholes (in the opinion of the staff). Noah may be a rule breaker (I wouldn't know this one way or the other) but I don't recall him being an asshole.

Lenient, sure. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care one way or the other. It just seems that normally, guys break the rules and get future endeavored, and if this happens enough, they get the boot. I thought guys got put in prison when they were bring assholes (in the opinion of the staff). Noah may be a rule breaker (I wouldn't know this one way or the other) but I don't recall him being an asshole.

The assholes are normally the ones who get banned.

When you already have 14 different Infractions/Warnings, not to mention a couple others which could have been, that gets you in Prison. And that 14 is an actual count, not one exaggerated for emphasis.

Of course as a non staff member, I would have no way of knowing this. Now it makes more sense, so I'll shut up now and mind my own business :)

Um, I only have 4 infractions that I know of. Would you mind telling me about the other 10? Also, hi Jenks.

Weird, there are plenty who are worse, and not 14 years old.

Um, I only have 4 infractions that I know of. Would you mind telling me about the other 10? Also, hi Jenks.
Don't know if you can check now, but if you go to your public profile page you can see every infraction given to you. You definitely have 14.

Weird, there are plenty who are worse, and not 14 years old.

Don't know if you can check now, but if you go to your public profile page you can see every infraction given to you. You definitely have 14.

I can't see my public profile page. I didn't know about them, mainly because they didn't show up in my User CP, like I thought they did.

And Sly, why the hell would you pick me? Pick someone who is worse, and older. I didn't even know about the infractions, mainly because I don't check my public profile and I was never told about them until today. Once I get out, I'll see what they were, learn from my mistakes, and go on my merry way.

Also, at least 4 of those infractions are expired.

Doesn't change the fact that you committed them. As a favor to you, though, I took the time to copy and paste all your offenses here for you to review.

Private 02-23-2011
09:26 PM Expired 1 Spamming xfearbefore

Private 02-12-2011
05:10 PM Expired 0 Trolling Slyfox696

Private 01-16-2011
09:11 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

Private 01-16-2011
07:35 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

The Story Of Wrestling 12-19-2010
05:52 PM Expired 1 Posting Thread in Wrong Forum Lee

Private 10-04-2010
07:38 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

Private 10-02-2010
10:40 PM Expired 1 Prejudiced Remarks Diamond Dallas Page

Can someone make me a... 08-10-2010
01:19 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

Private 08-09-2010
03:39 PM Expired 0 Spamming IrishCanadian25

Private 06-28-2010
09:00 PM Expired 0 Spamming xfearbefore

Private 06-25-2010
08:02 PM Expired 1 Spamming Ferbian

WWE Raw LD Is Filled... 06-21-2010
02:39 PM Expired 0 Signature Rule Violation Diamond Dallas Page

What's the most... 05-23-2010
01:38 PM Expired 0 Signature Rule Violation Phoenix

Private 03-26-2010
05:40 PM Expired 0 Spamming Mr. TM

66da89.jpg

That is what I see when I open up my User CP. I don't know where these other 10 infractions are, or what they are for. And even if I have 14 infractions, 4 of them are expired, bringing me to a total of 10 infractions, which I don't think is prison-worthy.

Doesn't change the fact that you committed them. As a favor to you, though, I took the time to copy and paste all your offenses here for you to review.

Private 02-23-2011
09:26 PM Expired 1 Spamming xfearbefore

Private 02-12-2011
05:10 PM Expired 0 Trolling Slyfox696

Private 01-16-2011
09:11 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

Private 01-16-2011
07:35 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

The Story Of Wrestling 12-19-2010
05:52 PM Expired 1 Posting Thread in Wrong Forum Lee

Private 10-04-2010
07:38 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

Private 10-02-2010
10:40 PM Expired 1 Prejudiced Remarks Diamond Dallas Page

Can someone make me a... 08-10-2010
01:19 PM Expired 1 Spamming Diamond Dallas Page

Private 08-09-2010
03:39 PM Expired 0 Spamming IrishCanadian25

Private 06-28-2010
09:00 PM Expired 0 Spamming xfearbefore

Private 06-25-2010
08:02 PM Expired 1 Spamming Ferbian

WWE Raw LD Is Filled... 06-21-2010
02:39 PM Expired 0 Signature Rule Violation Diamond Dallas Page

What's the most... 05-23-2010
01:38 PM Expired 0 Signature Rule Violation Phoenix

Private 03-26-2010
05:40 PM Expired 0 Spamming Mr. TM

Um, all of those are at least 5 months old. If I had done all of them in the last month, then yes, putting me in prison is fine. But putting me in prison for 5 infractions that are a year old, 5 that are from last year, and 4 that are 5 months old is ridiculous. That is just an excuse for putting me in here. Now can someone please tell me the real reason as to why I'm in here?

They are expired, but that doesn't mean we can go on pretending they never happened. If you robbed a bank, got caught, and served five years in prison, and then went and robbed another bank after you served your time, would they put you in jail for another five years? No, they'd increase the sentence. Consider this your increased sentence.

The real reason you are here is because, despite the fact that we have been warning and infracting you for over a year, you still haven't learned to post by the rules.

66da89.jpg

That is what I see when I open up my User CP. I don't know where these other 10 infractions are, or what they are for. And even if I have 14 infractions, 4 of them are expired, bringing me to a total of 10 infractions, which I don't think is prison-worthy.

:lmao:

Seriously? Look I have no dog in this fight, I have had little to no interaction with you at all. But 14 fucking infractions isn't enough to put you in Prison? That is an absurd amount. We had a thread where we talked about how many we all had and the most anyone came up with was 5.

Coco has been dethroned.

Private 09-29-2010
10:27 AM Never 6 Auto Ban IrishCanadian25
Private 08-24-2010
06:51 PM Expired 1 Posting Thread in Wrong Forum Markus Fenix
Private 08-08-2010
02:38 PM Expired 0 Prejudiced Remarks Ferbian
N/A 02-24-2010
09:44 AM Expired 0 Posting Duplicate Topics D-Man

^My CP.

The duplicate topics was because I made a thread how Darren Young looked like John Cena's brother from another colored mother.

The prejudiced remarks was for saying "JenksIX is g.."

The posting wrong thread was me calling out the TNA section for being a bunch of ROH marks but people perceived that it was an ROH thread.

And the autoban was for posting a youtube video in the cage.

Post your User CPs!

Yeah, 2 of mine are warnings, 1 is an infraction and 1 is a perm ban.

8 Infractions does seem like a big number though. I thought it was 5 and then ban.
Has ne one ever had a sit down with Noah and said "listen you can't do this..."

They are expired, but that doesn't mean we can go on pretending they never happened. If you robbed a bank, got caught, and served five years in prison, and then went and robbed another bank after you served your time, would they put you in jail for another five years? No, they'd increase the sentence. Consider this your increased sentence.

Increased sentence for what? I didn't do anything that showed up on my infractions. I haven't done anything for 5 months. I came back, and posted. I have seen no reason for putting me in here other than some people don't like me.

You don't think that is spamming? Congratulations, you just proved why you belong in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back