Saritafan

baaaaaaahhhh!

sheepPA220906_228x290.jpg

1000 Irish and Scottish farmers testify that a sheeps vagina feels just like a woman. Just ask Hamish

Seriously I actually had read that post shortly after he posted it, but was still somewhat ignorant of the whole rep system, or I would have red repped him the first time I read it.

baaaaaaahhhh!

sheepPA220906_228x290.jpg

1000 Irish and Scottish farmers testify that a sheeps vagina feels just like a woman. Just ask Hamish
Seriously I actually had read that post shortly after he posted it, but was still somewhat ignorant of the whole rep system, or I would have red repped him the first time I read it.

What. The. Fuck.

haha my influence is spreading like wildfire. I could care less what you idiots think of me, just the fact that you made a thread all about bashing me shows you people need to do something with your lives. I don't even know you people, why should I give a damn about what you think of me, you don't effect my life in anyway

and I would love to thank all the wonderful pictures people sent me, the one with sheamus is my fav, it's really nicely made

and for the person who made this thread, I have 2 words you for: GET LAID:lmao:

haha my influence is spreading like wildfire. I could care less what you idiots think of me, just the fact that you made a thread all about bashing me shows you people need to do something with your lives. I don't even know you people, why should I give a damn about what you guys think of me, you don't effect my like in anyway

and I would love to thank all the wonderful pictures people sent me, the one with sheamus is my fav

LOL Saritafan strikes back with a vengance!!!

haha my influence is spreading like wildfire. I could care less what you idiots think of me, just the fact that you made a thread all about bashing me shows you people need to do something with your lives. I don't even know you people, why should I give a damn about what you think of me, you don't effect my like in anyway

and I would love to thank all the wonderful pictures people sent me, the one with sheamus is my fav, it's really nicely made

sigh...

you know that you are failing right now right? The very second you clicked submit on that sewage you spewed out you failed.

I guess we do affect your "like" because you obviously felt the need to come in here and bash us for the very same thing you are doing now.

I will enjoy red repping you again in the future. You will obviously deserve it, and I enjoy affecting your "like"

I'm going to go ahead and quote a pm he sent me.

Saritafan via PM said:
Gail kim is amazing, she's the best womens wrestler WWE has, you're an idiot that doesn't know anything about wrestling, drop dead loser

I responded by asking why he didn't say that via red (grey) rep again.

Took him long enough.

So, how does it feel knowing that people on here hate you more than a Nazi hates FTS?

haha my influence is spreading like wildfire. I could care less what you idiots think of me, just the fact that you made a thread all about bashing me shows you people need to do something with your lives. I don't even know you people, why should I give a damn about what you think of me, you don't effect my like in anyway

Idiot.

I don't even know you people, why should I give a damn about what you think of me, you don't effect my like in anyway

First of all, it's affect, not effect. Dumb ass.

Second of all, how is it possible for a person to Eeeffect a "like"? I guess you meant "life", but I digress.

Lastly, to answer your question, looks like we DID affect your life. You replied in this thread, didn't you?

You lose.

/thread

After his most recent, uselss PM to me again calling me a "******," I sent this kind note to our friend Saritafan:

Honest question - do you think that use of homophobic slurs makes you cool, or somehow enhances the "point" that you clearly do not have? Because to me, and to most decent people, it makes you sound uneducated, bigoted, and foolish.

Now don't get me wrong - all you've actually accomplished is splattering your name amidst all of the other useless fools who get behind the anonymity of a computer screen and play out some "I'm such a jerk" fantasy. You're nothing special. What you're doing has been done before, from the use of homophobic slurs to the "you all need to get laid" schtick you pulled the other day. It's been done to death buy people like you who only want attention and to be able to hurl words like "******" around without any reprocussions. After all, the internet provides you with that cloak of anonymity.

I'd wager it takes a much stronger and better person to act like a decent human being on the internet than to be someone like yourself. But again, that's what makes you unremarkable.

Anyway, I've said my peace. And since all you've been able to come up with is useless insults, links to videos via PM because you wouldn't dare post them in the thread, and the witty reparte of an 11-year-old whose step father beats him weekly after a whiskey binge, I've decided that you're no longer worth my time.

I'm not entirely sure if I am going to block you so I don't receive any correspondance from you any more, if I'm going to just follow you around and troll you, or if I'm going to find a reason to ban you from the site. Either way, you're clearly no challenge for me, and rather than toy with you like a cat with a mouse by the tail, I'd rather just either let you scurry away, or put you out of your misery. Getting rid of you would be akin to placing chlorine in the WZ Gene Pool.

Have a great day.

IC25

I think you put in WAY too much effort there.

PS - He grey-repped me this morning. LOL. What a douche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back