• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saritafan

Look ***, I don't know who you are, or who gave you permission to speak, but shut the fuck up. Numbers asshole posts better than you. Try WWE Universe. You'll be a big fish there. Here, you're pretty much nothing. Actually, that's an insult to everyone here who is nothing. You are less than that. Don't try taking Numbers on. You're overmatched.

This and a mother fucker.

I miss FTS's name being bold.

FTS has joined Jake, Shocky and Sam in the "wandering awesome" role. Meaning they just randomly pop up in threads, piss their awesome piss all over the thread and then leave. It's all very mysterious.

FTS has joined Jake, Shocky and Sam in the "wondering wandering awesome" role. Meaning they just randomly pop up in threads, piss their awesome piss all over the thread and then leave. It's all very mysterious.

There. All fixed.

Angel and Numbers, I will bitch slap both of you. Take it to another thread.

Not looking to take it any further. Didn't think he would bite. I was more upset/annoyed with Becker's doing the same thing.

Look ***, I don't know who you are, or who gave you permission to speak, but shut the fuck up. Numbers asshole posts better than you. Try WWE Universe. You'll be a big fish there. Here, you're pretty much nothing. Actually, that's an insult to everyone here who is nothing. You are less than that. Don't try taking Numbers on. You're overmatched.

:lol: FTS knows how to make me smile.

Take it from someone who's tried it, it hurts.

I'm over it now. Like I said it's blue rep.

I'm over it now. Like I said it's blue rep.

I never really take too much thought into the blue rep as much as I do to the comment left in them.

Either way it wasn't saying "get over it" as much as just saying watch out for the IC slap.

SaritaFan should take a trip to the nearest stinklodge and choke on some toilet water.

I wish I could get to my old rep to show you all what he sent me about being a dick because I ragged on Roxxi for being fired and not having a personality.

He red repped me once for some reason. Probably a stupid one.

AND HE CALLED DANIELSON ARROGANT. :bringit:

And he posted in the sheamus thread again, insulting IC. We'd better go shopping for his coffin now.

Sorry to interupt, but I noticed someone mentioning Maryse, and I have been called a little crude, but I would just like to say that I can think of so many ways to enjoy her.

maryse-ouellet-in-lingerie.jpg

who in the bloody hell cares if she can wrestle? Would you rather watch Awesome Kong or Chyna for 6 minutes each Raw?

Maryse effin' sucks. I don't know what happened with Gail Kim; she was fantastic in TNA, but she's only somewhat good in WWE. I honestly think that's on her opponents, though. If she managed to have a bad match with McTaker, though, I might look into these botch comments more thoroughly.

Maryse has more charisma in her wrist than 95% of the male roster have in their entire body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back