- Allison Danger
- Nattie Niedhart
- Jillian Hall
- Mickie James
- Peggy Lee Leather
- Judy Martin
- Rockin Robin

Most Overrated: Mickie James

Mickie is a very talented competitor, but I think that her popularity will carry her further in this region than she actually deserves to go.

Most Underrated: Rebecca Knox

When she was just 16, Knox was already good enough to make her debut on the pro circuit. Just 3 years later, at age 19, she was already being praised as one of the best female wrestlers alive. Rebecca Knox just turned 21 this year. Knox is easily one of the better wrestlers in the region, but I fear her lack of exposure will be what restricts her from getting very far

Woman to look out for: Sarah Stock

One of the premiere women’s wrestlers coming out of Mexico’s CMLL women’s promotion wrestling the Lucha Libre style. This woman can do it all, she can mat wrestle, she can wrestle a hardcore style, she’s very athletic, almost wrestles with a TNA X Division type aurora about her.

Must see 1st round match: Gail Kim vs Allison Danger

Both of these women are about as opposite as opposite can get, with Gail preferring to wrestle a luche libre type style and Allison Danger preferring to work a Japanese Strong Style. Both these women are incredible well versed in submissions as well, and have had have both had years of experience behind them.

Winner: Like many of the other regions, the gimmick matches will play a huge role in who stays and who goes in this region. If I had to predict a winner right off the back, I would say Aja Kong

I'm not familiar with too much of Aja Kong's work, but first impressions are always good for me, and the woman looks like a pure beast.

Beware the popularity contest of Mickie James. She appears to be the new golden child of the WWE Diva's as far as the IWC goes. I could see her pulling the upset in round 1 and reeking havok in this tournament. These things can snow ball out of control pretty quickly.

Personally, I'm a sucker for the #2 seeds in this thing. I think the #2 seeds are solid in all the regions, so I'm going with Alundra Blaze/Madusa. I thin she's pretty damn solid, and actually gave a damn about making women's wrestling respectable. A woman that throws the WWE women's title in the trash can on Nitro is A okay in my book.

i'm going to throw my vote behind gail kim on this one. she has the name and is well known enough to take on the majority of women in this division, while still being good enough in the ring to edge it. her biggest challenge will be the popularity machine that is mickie james - good enough to make her self look a standout among the mediocrity that are the Divas, and mainstream to secure the popular vote

I'm voting for Aja Kong on this because I think she has the most outstanding body of work on this list. I haven't gotten to see much of Rebecca Knox, though. If I had to honestly predict who would win this region, I would probably go with Gail Kim based on her combination of ring ability and current notoriety.

Most Overrated: Mickie James

Mickie is a very talented competitor, but I think that her popularity will carry her further in this region than she actually deserves to go.

Most Underrated: Rebecca Knox

When she was just 16, Knox was already good enough to make her debut on the pro circuit. Just 3 years later, at age 19, she was already being praised as one of the best female wrestlers alive. Rebecca Knox just turned 21 this year. Knox is easily one of the better wrestlers in the region, but I fear her lack of exposure will be what restricts her from getting very far

Aphelion, Your remarks on Rebecca Knox are spot on. I hope she can go far. But your remarks on Mickie James, I think her total body of work is great, especially her pre-WWE days. I think the most Overrated is Gail Kim. Her time in WWE was lack luster, they threw the belt on her to start a feud with Trish. In TNA they are using her better, but still I think most people will vote off of her being a WWE women's champion and her shotr feud with Trish.

I think the early favorite is Gail Kim, based on her bein the first TNA Knockouts Champion and having a really good fued with Awesome/Amazing Kong. I wouldn't be surprised 2 see Mickie James make it far...shes pretty over and not a bad wrestler. Also i can see Aja Kong and Rebecca Knox to go pretty far...they are great workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back