- April Hunter
- Mickie Knuckles
- Katie Lea
- Nikki "Roxxi Laveaux" Roxx
- ODB
- Rain
- Trish Stratus

Most Overrated: Trish Stratus

Trish is a great entertainer, don’t get me wrong. But that’s what she is, an entertainer, her actual wrestling skills were mediocre at best. The odds of Trish actually surviving a match against someone like Mariko Yoshida or Manami Toyota are slim to almost none.

Most Underrated: April Hunter

Everyone shits all over April Hunter for her work in WEW and its not fair. The woman put on outstanding matches in WXW, Europe, Queens of Chaos, Japan, and various men promotions. People tend to overlook those matches when they think of April. All they see is the Playboy Centerfold who put on weak and insubstantial matches with women that didn’t have even have a fraction of the talent she had, and not the Beast of a Woman that tossed around the men almost effortlessly and out wrestled the Japanese women in their own home.

Woman to look out for: Mariko Yoshida

This woman possesses the best all around in ring technique of any women in the AJW region. I can honestly say that there is not a single woman in this region that comes close to matching her in that area, and because of that, she will always be a dangerous competitor.

Must see 1st round match: Wesna Busic vs Katie Lea

The “Croatian Panther” vs “The Queen of Chaos” anybody that knows anything about anything about these two ladies will know that this match will be an all out war. If you don’t know anything about either of these two ladies then I highly suggest you do the research and background checks on both these girls.

Winner: The AJW possesses quite possibly the rawest talent of any of the regions, so predicting a clear winner is very hard to do. I think the winner of this region will be decided on who is left standing after the gimmick matches. If I had to predict a winner from a 1 round stand point, I would say Manami Toyota.

Trish improved greatly over her tenure in the WWE. That being said, there wasn't much to begin with so improving upon shit still makes it shit, just a little less lumpy.

That being said, Trish is going to be billed by the WWE as the Hulk Hogan of women's wrestling. If Moolah was Bruno, Trish is Hogan. Those 7 title reigns (while incredibly weak with a meaningless title) will sway a ton of fans on here. They will simply see being a 7 time champion in the biggest company is far more impressive then anything done in an indy fed. Just letting you know to expect it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sherri makes a nice little run in this thing. Most people know her as a valet, but she did pretty well in the women's ranks. April Hunter could win a few matches.

I think Yoshida should win this region, but I'm really really thinking that she is going to get knocked off by Trish in round 1.

Nikki Roxx!!!

I consider myself the new (and only) uber-mark for this chick. She's athletic, talented, gorgeous, vicious - and I think she'd be able to make a mark in this tournament if she's given the proper exposure. I will do my best.

- Molly Holly
- Jazz
- Nikki "Roxxi Laveaux" Roxx
- ODB
- Trish Stratus

another impressive list of talent. will be hard to pick the winner but i'l present my logic
Again, as good as the japanese are, they won't have the exposure to carry a vote against the more popular girls.

Sherri and Leilani Kai are similar. they don't have the exposure to go the distance.
Rain/Payton Banks, Katie Lea have the screen time lately, but people going by wwe/tna alone won't have seen them.
April hunter - i have seen her wrestle men and throw them around. Impressive talent, but never really showed it in divisions were she was too good to let it all go on the opposition.
Molly and Jazz are easily the best wrestlers out of the 3 wwe girls, but dont have the title reigns or extra assets trish had to get the popularity.
Out of the two TNA girls, Nikki Roxx has it all and i think could win it if people see pass the weird voodoo chick gimmick. ODB is over at the min, but not as good.

My winner: Nikki Roxx or Trish Stratus to win it, but i won't be voting Trish

I think if any of the voters bother to watch any of Mariko Yoshida's matches they will realize that she would torture and kill Trish within the ten minute mark. I'm not saying that Trish wasn't any good, but it's a bad match up for her due to Yoshida's strength and submission mastery.

Having said that my obvious choice for the winner of the region is Manami Toyota. Yoshida is a bad ass, but I've never seen her get the sub on Toyota who manages those last minute rallies into her big end of match spots. This will be a fun region with a nice mix of old school and newer talent.

Again, It's sad that Trish is most likely going to win the whole thing.....
I'm least familier with most of the women in this reigon, I went with Toyota because I saw one of her matchs that was just bad ass! I think Jazz could be under the rader if she makes it to a gimmick match, but it won't surprise me when Trish wins....

I see this bracket coming down too one of two outcomes...either Trish wins the whole bracket easily which is highly possible with her popularity, drawing, ability, and being of the most recognizable if not the most recognizable U.S. women's wrestler.

OR... for the majority of voters the winner of this region is going to be a relative unknow fighter.

This region should be the most interesting out of all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back