• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saritafan

Yeah noah. he was aiming for a kickass sig that said tinypic THIS IMAGE OR VIDEO HAS BEEN MOVED OR DELETED

It's gone now. It isn't my fault. I am not the one who hosted it on Tinypic. I will host it on a real host.

I preferred the normal looks really, I think the barbie doll part ruins it a bit.

But it's not my sig, as long as you enjoy it.

I preferred the normal looks really, I think the barbie doll part ruins it a bit.

But it's not my sig, as long as you enjoy it.

Torrie has been a major fantasy for me for over a decade now. I'm still pissed they paired her with David Flair. lol

I became a fan in 2009 :rolleyes:

Dude I'm 18, I thought wrestling was kinda an odd thing really back then, and we didn't get it in Denmark.

How am I supposed to be a fan? I watch it now by streaming.

Oh, I see. If you watch it on the internet I'd consider you a fan.

Oh, I see. If you watch it on the internet I'd consider you a fan.

I watch it on the Internet but I don't watch stuff from WCW, I watch mostly 95-> of WWE.

Some rare stuff from the early 90's mid -> late 80's as well for learning about specific legends.

Saritafan tried to red-rep me.

I hope he chokes on the dick of the guy he's been sucking off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back