• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

The correct answer is actually Rey Mysterio. If anybody ever asks you a question, there's a 33.33% chance the answer is Rey Mysterio.

Too low.

The only feud involving Ziggler that I was remotely interested in was the one he had with Khali. As for the others, he was just the pawn for others most of the time (Punk-Laurinitis, Edge-Vickie etc.)

Ziggler has had plenty of decent contests - Edge, Punk, Sheamus, Rey, Cena, DBD - but most all of those were more to do with the calibre of his opponent rather than Ziggler himself.

However, I would say that virtually none of these series of matches actually qualify as a real feud. There was little or no story told by their repeated contests. Don't remember anything much about his feud with Mysterio but seeing as how it is one of the few actual feuds he has had, it must be near the top. The Jericho feud could perhaps come out on top as there is some evidence that Creative is trying to actually make it a feud rather than two or three matches between the same people.

I would probably say that his IC vs US champion match against D-Bry at Bragging Rights is the best thing Ziggler has done in WWE to date.

Isn't Rey Mysterio great? I'm on a lot of cocaine right now. It's still true though. I can't feel my gums. Help. Help. Help.

Sam...

If you have time to type "help" and "call an ambulance" and such...

Wouldn't you have more than enough time to call for help yourself?

Also I don't know how we're supposed to help when most of us live in another country.

SIDE NOTE: I miss Coco

Forgot to record Hardcore Justice because I'm a dribbling goon, but I remembered in time to see the (great) main event. Phew.

Coco's dead.

Sam

Sam that is not funny

Don't ever say that again

ever

I will castrate you with a rusty AIDS infected chainsaw

an injection of Capsaicin into the scrotum would be more efficient and less likely to inadvertantly give you AIDS. Also, testicle pate is a bitch to get out of a carpet.

For reference, capsaicin is the chemical that makes curry hot.

What Kotre said.

Sam if you ever say that about Coco i'm gonna do what Kotre said and then I'm gonna sandpaper your dick off until you look like a Ken doll down there

Hey

Hey Milkyway

tumblr_m6rer0aO1X1r2fs0co1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back