• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

Because nobody touched my genitals, the world must now suffer by listening to Skrillex:

[youtube]eOofWzI3flA[/youtube]

I'm like a sexy supervillain.

I will see and raise you Sam. First time I heard this I just thought of some kid beating the shit out of various keyboards and having a fit as he put the noises together. Crazy sounds.

You know that episode of Friends where Ross plays the keyboard? It's a bit like that.

I'd love it if someone did a mash up of that.

Dunno how you would classify this music, but absolutely love the video. The distorting TV signal effect thing goes well with the madder noise.

Am I the only one that has a preliminary wrestler of the year list? No. No, I'd imagine KB has one as well. Not much comfort, really.

[youtube]iTWdm6RrpVE[/youtube]

I've stopped ranking things. It's greatly improved my enjoyment of wrestling. I think everyone should be doing it.

I'll give it a go, though I reckon I'll only get 3 or 4.

Cena, Styles, Sheamus, Ziggler, Bully Ray, and... maybe Devon? I know how you love Devon.

Cena, yes. Styles, yes. Sheamus, yes. Ziggler, no. Bully Ray, yes. It was a toss-up between Devon and Kurt Angle. Angle got the nod. You missed out THA COWBOY JAMES STORM.

AJ Lee and Sting were maybes, but it's their non-wrestling roles which have been exceptional. Chris Daniels is hovering around there somewhere. I'm not sure what to do with Joseph Park.

I'll PayPal you enough money to get a Mountain Dew or a Hershey bar or something else disgusting.

Cena, yes. Styles, yes. Sheamus, yes. Ziggler, no. Bully Ray, yes. It was a toss-up between Devon and Kurt Angle. Angle got the nod. You missed out THA COWBOY JAMES STORM.

AJ Lee and Sting were maybes, but it's their non-wrestling roles which have been exceptional. Chris Daniels is hovering around there somewhere. I'm not sure what to do with Joseph Park.

I'll PayPal you enough money to get a Mountain Dew or a Hershey bar or something else disgusting.

How do you like that, we agree on Mountain Dew and Hershey bars being undesirable. I do like Code Red, though.

I don't see it for James Storm. What has he really done besides entertain foreigners? And foreigners don't really count, now do they?

Storm's match against Roode at Lockdown and against AJ on Impact a fortnight ago were off the fucking hook - and there's more besides.

I can't even do it. He and Kofi had like 100 matches together and the only one I can remember is Capitol Punishment. I'll probably say that his best feud was the mat since they've been acquainted a lot.

The correct answer is actually Rey Mysterio. If anybody ever asks you a question, there's a 33.33% chance the answer is Rey Mysterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back