• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid for my life. I'm sorry. I'm deeply, profoundly sorry. I'm sure Coco's fine - he's probably immortal.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid for my life. I'm sorry. I'm deeply, profoundly sorry. I'm sure Coco's fine - he's probably immortal.
That's ok Sammy I forgive you :)

tumblr_m6tts88fc21r2tjbp.gif

It might. I don't want to risk it because you've been known to want to cut my cock off.

[youtube]DuSj4ZuVSgw[/youtube]

I get the feeling I'm maybe several months behind the world in finding this, but someone played it at work on friday and I was at once both hypontised and made to realise how shit my dancing is.

Me and my team of scientists are currently working on a definitive top ten list of wrestling themes. We were working on cancer, then what shade of lipstick looks best on chimps, now we're on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back