• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

I was all "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo WHAT THE FUCK"

like I said. Everything makes "Kill Them All" sooooo much more satisfying.

I missed a couple of episodes when it was on TV. Watching it again on blu-ray to do it justice. Fuck, man, I didn't notice Varro was suddenly gone.

"Hey, that kid seemed alright. Dunno what she's so bent out of shape about."

Can't wait to see that little shit die again.

So wait, what all have you seen?

Just the Andy Whitfield season, or have you seen the Gannicus season as well? If not, I would highly suggest watching that before you watch the Liam Mcyntire (third) season

"Hey, that kid seemed alright. Dunno what she's so bent out of shape about."

Can't wait to see that little shit die again.

To be honest, I felt kind of bad for him, given the situation. 14 year old virgin with nekkid Illithiya getting into the tub with you? not really a fair playing field when it comes to manipulation. Was just a fuckin child.

but yea, was still poiniant if anything

What's the order of the seasons? Gods of the Arena and...? I'm scared of anything but the Whitfield season - that guy fucking rocked.

If the three dicks who escaped death in Kill Them All get killed in later seasons, however...

Why did they have to change actor a second time?

What's the order of the seasons? Gods of the Arena and...? I'm scared of anything but the Whitfield season - that guy fucking rocked.

If the three dicks who escaped death in Kill Them All get killed in later seasons, however...

Why did they have to change actor a second time?

Uh, Andy whitfield died. Of cancer. But yea, he was fucking amazing. I felt Liam Mcyntire did a fine job of the portrayal, but it would be like someone else reprising the role of the Joker.....people would never let it stand on its own merit.

Alright, the next season is the gannicus season, which is 6 episodes, and was made a stop gap after the passing of Whitfield....its about the guy who was champion before Crixus, Gannicus. (im assuming you are unaware of the actual history of the third servile war, so I wont describe him any further) but its a very good season in of itself. Gannicus is an extremely interesting character, and Oenimaous (who I thought was played brilliantly by Peter Mensah) is a lot more involved as a main character. its actually a prequel, so usually when I introduce newbs to the show, I show them the gannicus season first, then the Whitfield season, then the third season.

The third season is a lot more action movie than it is drama, so it goes easier if you are already interested in the stories and characters.

So if you missed episodes, have you seen the one were Barka is set free, and Batiautis gets Surra back for Spartacus?

By far the best episode in the entire series besides Kill Them All.

Also, Batiatus' set up of Selonious was fucking amazing.

While we are in the realm, if you have never watched the show "Rome" I cant reccomend it enough.

Opposite for the show Camelot. Never, ever. Ever.

Барбоса;4154707 said:
Ah, Rome. The young Augustus was an excellent character as was Purefoy's Mark Antony.

He did so fucking well that he is synonomous now....Like, that guy IS Mark Antony when I see him. Just perfect.

Personally I enjoyed the portrayal of season 2 Octavian just as well. The entire show was beautifully cast.....Since we havent even mentioned the heavyweight of all, Cirian Hines as Caesar (while some liberties were taken, I thought he was brilliant)

The only person I found out of place was cleopatra. While the lady who played her was wonderfully charismatic, she was sort of busted as well....

My only issue with the show is how rushed it had to be, so that so much of the happenings (specifically Cleopatra's sister, and the entire Egyptian civil war, and the battle of Alexandria) were left out, or only alluded to.

Still, phenominal, and the forefather to all the shows we have now

"Set free" is an interesting way to put it, but yeah, I've seen it. Honestly, I felt worse when Varro died than when Spartacus' wife did. Random observation - Spartacus is kind of a dick to Crixus, considering Crixus was the reason Theocles didn't use Spartacus as a gigantic, human *****.

I'm safe to skip the prequel season (Gods of the Arena?) then? It's pretty pricey at the moment.

I've seen Rome. Been meaning to rewatch it. Desperately trying to recall it now; it's been five years or so. I've got to start reading more history books.

"Set free" is an interesting way to put it, but yeah, I've seen it. Honestly, I felt worse when Varro died than when Spartacus' wife did. Random observation - Spartacus is kind of a dick to Crixus, considering Crixus was the reason Theocles didn't use Spartacus as a gigantic, human *****.

I'm safe to skip the prequel season (Gods of the Arena?) then? It's pretty pricey at the moment.

Well yea, I didnt want to give it away if you hadnt watched lol.

At the same, Crixus is a cock. Or had been til that point.

I wouldnt skip the prequel season. The gannicus character is awesome, and the prequel season makes many things in the third season much more impactful. Honestly, among most fans of the series, Gannicus is everyones favorite...because he is just so fucking cool.

Nobody else dies before the season finale, right? I'm not sure I could take it if lovely freckly Mera got got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back