• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

Like Coco said, Smackdown is solid but nothing spectacular. I have heard rumors that JBL is going to be an addition to the commentary table.

Probably won't be. I'm surprised they haven't pimped out HBK Appreciation Night like I thought they would have. It's a must that Lesnar has to be there.

HBK Appreciation Night? Aw, fuck! Bet they won't even have Punk come out and call him a bellend.

Given what Punk said last week, I bet he will come out and say something about HBK. He should go that Undertaker route and claim that every show should start with the champion. Of course that didn't last long but you get the idea.

Барбоса;4048185 said:
Lesnar is going to appreciate HBK. Appreciate him into the ground.

I would hope that it will be brought up that Sweet Chin Music Lesnar caught from HBK ten years ago. A man can dream.

Have. And the Remixed version. Infinitely better than the snoozefest - and that's the first time I've ever used that term - that was the film.

Derezzed is a corker of a tune. The film is probably one of the most visually stimulating yet boring things I've ever encountered. Its so bright and shiny, but the short video for Derezzed contained all I needed to see.

Heard a song last night in a nightclub but couldn't for the life of me remember the name or artist. Then, as if the planets aligned, this evening the song came on Clubland(I'd left it on in the background as I typed something up) and it was "Show Me A Sign" by Modestep. Remember this came out a few months ago, never heard it in a nightclub before, was a floor shaker if I do say so myself.

Considering I've never even heard of most of those films, I don't know what you want me to tell you.

2001 definitely isn't one of Kubrick's lesser films though.

Considering I've never even heard of most of those films, I don't know what you want me to tell you.

2001 definitely isn't one of Kubrick's lesser films though.

Fair enough, I thought perhaps you were the type of fella that could comment on some of those odder films.

And 2001 is a tremendously dull film. I mean that it's really an incredible work, but it's such a chore to get through.

In other news, Hardcore Justice... that card!

Does anybody want to touch my genitals? Sometimes I just feel like nobody wants to touch my genitals, you know? Yeah, I know - it's silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back