• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam and Coco's Thread of Bare Torsos and Pumping Techno Music

Looking forward to any games this year Samuel?

Let me massage my temple until something seeps out. The problem is I don't really buy games new unless they're something I'm very excited about - Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary being the most recent example. I look at upcoming release dates and go, "Oh yeah - I can't wait to play that game... when it dramatically drops in price a couple of months after release."

To answer your question:

• Sleeping Dogs (formerly True Crime: Hong Kong, formerly Untitled Sandbox Crime Sim with Female Protagonist) looks like it could be a sleeper hit. Some neat-looking combat (advised by Georges St. Pierre, supposedly), some parkour, car-to-car hijacking, a unique, 'weapons-as-temporary-power-ups' approach to combat and a pretty unique setting. It's allegedly a bit buggy but, when I pick it up for £10 a month after release, I won't be complaining too much.
  • Dishonoured (or Dishonored) seems to rightfully be getting a lot of hype. It's some manner of first-person-stealth-adventure-crazy-shit-steampunk game with some very talented people behind it.
  • I've long been a fan of the Assassin's Creed series - wanky sci-fi framing device aside - and I can't wait to get my hands on Assassin's Creed 3. This one'll be dropping in price much more slowly than the others, but I can wait. A big ol' twist on a tried and tested formula. I was crossing my fingers for feudal Japan but the American revolution is as good a time period as any.
  • Pokemon Black and White 2. It's a handheld Pokemon game. May as well buy new because it won't drop in price until 2040.
  • Halo is one of my favourite franchises ever. Bungie have relinquished the series after five excellent games. 343 Industries have been handed the reigns. The single player footage for Halo 4 makes me pitch a tent, but each bit of multiplayer news makes my dick look like a salt-shrivelled slug. This may well be a full-pricer.

That's all I've got off the top of my head. I'm probably doing a disservice to some great games. In fact, I definitely am.

More Prodigy or GTFO... this isn't even my thread, but GTFO anyway!

[YOUTUBE]Xu3FTEmN-eg[/YOUTUBE]

Has DJ Scotch Egg turned up on your radar Sam? The first time I endured an album of his was the first time that music literally made me fear for my own sanity. Of course, hotboxing a loft may have played its part too.

Lofts aren't built for that. Firstly, they're too porous. Secondly, they're too musty. Thirdly, they're typically too large. You didn't think that through at all.

[youtube]KLX16xXSaTE[/youtube]

You should explain the techno. Are cultural differences coming between us or am I just not as hip and with-it as we all assume?

skyfallembed_1558147a.jpg

If anybody could tell me if SmackDown is worth watching again, it would be very, very appreciated. Last time I watched, it was a barely watchable cesspool of Raw recaps and canned pops. And Booker T.

Барбоса;4047551 said:

Be honest - have you been going on The Sun's website? Have you?

I wouldn't hate it if you just posted Eminem songs instead of techno from here on out...

[YOUTUBE]5gWD4g63RNI[/YOUTUBE]

Except for the whole religious slant to his music - which reached a ******ed crescendo when he accused scientists of being liars - I do like a bit of Nas.

Have. And the Remixed version. Infinitely better than the snoozefest - and that's the first time I've ever used that term - that was the film.

If anybody could tell me if SmackDown is worth watching again, it would be very, very appreciated. Last time I watched, it was a barely watchable cesspool of Raw recaps and canned pops. And Booker T.
I watch it every week and don't remember enough to tell you anything useful. That's the kind of show SmackDown is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back