Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

I like how the Ambrose RAW formula just turns into "Do every spot twice but this time the other guy reverses it sometimes" when it's a PPV

What's the deal with Owens constantly fucking with Cole? Is there a little actual heat between the two or is it just a good long-running joke?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think Cole was one of the people who didn't have any faith in Owens on the main roster.

Yea they don't make barricades like they used too do they. This is a fun match to start off with. Love both these guys.

Agreed. Not a dull moment at all. Would have rather had it as the match right before the Rumble, but this could mean maybe something big for Owens later?

"I feel like you're wasting your time right now" - audience quote of the year 2016

I know the plan is likely to be Lesnar against a Wyatt, but would it really be too much to change directions and have Owens eliminate Brock and have them go at Mania.

This Orlando crowd is pretty easily entertained. Have yet to see an actual "holy shit" but they appear to think this match is full of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back