Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

Ric always backed down from challenges. That was his shtick.

The League of Nations are cool as hell. I hope they help each other out during the Rumble.

And I hope Reigns gets booed out the building. Hate that guy.

Hopefully Roman Reigns successfully defends his WWE WHC title, eliminating All 29 guys on the way. BELIEVE in the ROMAN EMPIRE!

Charlotte is always awkward because she's terrible on the mic. And mostly because I never knew horses could talk.

Becky's going to feel so awkward when AJ Styles turns up. You know the craic that went on with her sister?

Then by that logic Finn Balor should get a new finisher too since they're virtually the same thing just in slightly different locations.
The difference is, with Balor's, you're out and just laying on your ass in the ring, anyone can just be taking a bunch of bumps and take enough to be winded and just lay there. With Alberto's, first, you actually have to be trying to do a move on the turnbuckle and secondly, you have to hold yourself up on the ropes to actually get hit so it's not like the guy can't counter it or anything, it's literally as simple as not holding onto the ropes. So I guess it's moreso how the move is setup than the move itself.

But nonetheless it's ******ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back