Royal Rumble LD- Lets have a Royal Champion!

They never get boring. Those New Day guys. The last time we had such an entertaining tag team, Team Hell No, Daniel Bryan became wrestling's hottest name. I wonder if any of those guys will have that same outcome.

Really didn't think New Day were leaving with the titles. I have nothing against the Uso's, but the more I watch them the less interesting and more generic they become.

The Uso's are a great team, it's just WWE doesn't know how to use them properly. I think they could be great heels for the tag team division.

When your tag champs are one of the best things on WWE TV it's time to make everything else on par

They never get boring. Those New Day guys. The last time we had such an entertaining tag team, Team Hell No, Daniel Bryan became wrestling's hottest name. I wonder if any of those guys will have that same outcome.

That's a bit of a stretch, but Woods is gold on the mic and I can see him going places but not necessarily in the ring. Would love to see him on commentary.

I bet all three of them would be successful!

The Uso's are a great team, it's just WWE doesn't know how to use them properly. I think they could be great heels for the tag team division.

They are a good team, but they've been the same since day one. I agree time for a change up.

I like that the WWE added Strowman to the Wyatt Family, it makes it more reasonable with the surrounding the ring thing that they do

Yeah, I could see that. They aren't bad in the ring but I just have a hard time caring about them when they're presented as just another team.

This needs to be the PPV that the Wyatts take a huge step forward. If they fall flat again, I can't trust Bray ever.

I would care about this match a hell of allot more if Kalisto hadn't already won the title and then dropped it in less than a week. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back