• Iron Man & Inspector Gadget

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

f5h86DY.png

Kamen Rider and Johnny Gat are no stranger to the ridiculousness, and that will likely be a good thing as they won't be baffled by the combination of two metal men: Iron Man & Inspector Gadget. Who wins this battle that is sure to be full of explosions, fast cars, expensive equipment, and possibly an accidental appearance of one of the lesser known gadgets.

FIGHT!

Got to be honest, it's not close at all here. My money's clearly on Gadget and Iron Man, and it seems that everyone is in agreement. Though I wouldn't be surprised that it's because no-one really knows who Kamen and Gat are. I didn't know who Kamen was before I read up on him to be perfectly honest.

Kamen's got wind, which will be extremely counter-productive to Gat's accuracy with his weaponry, especially his guns. It might blow Iron Man off course a bit, but Iron Man's thrusters can easily adjust to extreme conditions. The only way I can see wind having an effect is blowing Gadget over, and even then, Gadget has gadgets to protect himself, and Iron Man to help him out. Kamen does have A LOT of speed though thanks to his vehicle, so that may pre-occupy his opponents.

Gat's basically a guy a human who's got super strength, pretty good with explosives and guns, but he's hot-headed and I generally can see him getting pissed off at Kamen due to his use of wind. Really a guy that would work better alone and not in a team.

I'm not going to go in-depth on Iron Man so I'll say this: He's a past Battlezone winner. Let that sink in for a minute.

Inspector Gadget may be incompetent. But I see Iron Man as a Penny here. Inspector Gadget compliments Iron Man's need for upgrades should the need arise, and Iron Man is the guy to carry Gadget and carry out the majority of the offence. Even if Iron Man is knocked down, Gadget can still hold his own somewhat, and Iron Man can still fight strongly without Gadget.

Iron Man could beat Johnny and Kamen alone probably. But with the assistance of Gadget, and keeping him in line, this'll be a walk in the park. Inaccurate C4 and wind simply won't be enough to stop Iron Man, let alone both him and Gadget.

Go Go Gadget distraction!

While I see Iron Man busy taking down the rider, Gadget will likely be putting on a show for Johnny. The Inspector fumbles through various gadgets while Gat sprays bullets and cracks wise.

While Johnny is trying to figure out if Gadget is alive amongst all the smoke clouds and springs, Stark lets go of a nice one-liner of his own and followed by a knockout blow.

You know who wins here folks.

If we are going to talk about over the top weaponry than far and away Johnny Gat will have access to everything he can grab his hands on in his universe. Which just so happens to be a few fun little OP weapons. Actually pretty fucking OP weapons, but lets stick to absolutely bizarre OP weapon, the Dubstep gun.

The dubstep gun, when fully upgraded and given the proper player upgrades can be fired foreverrrrrrrrrr, and destroy everything in it's rather absurd range. Gat's destructive Dubstep gun is gonna done make mince meat of both Gadget and Iron Man.

Lets us not forget Johnny Gat would also have access to Saints Flow, which gives him super-powers that would easily put him up to par with Iron Man's completely absurd suit.

If we are going to talk about over the top weaponry than far and away Johnny Gat will have access to everything he can grab his hands on in his universe. Which just so happens to be a few fun little OP weapons. Actually pretty fucking OP weapons, but lets stick to absolutely bizarre OP weapon, the Dubstep gun.

The dubstep gun, when fully upgraded and given the proper player upgrades can be fired foreverrrrrrrrrr, and destroy everything in it's rather absurd range. Gat's destructive Dubstep gun is gonna done make mince meat of both Gadget and Iron Man.

Lets us not forget Johnny Gat would also have access to Saints Flow, which gives him super-powers that would easily put him up to par with Iron Man's completely absurd suit.

Only the Protagonist has access to the Dubstep gun. Johnny Gat does not. Saying that the Protagonist gave him the Dubstep gun could be classed as outside interference, even before the fight and it's just a grey area in general that probably should be avoided. It's like saying Boba Fett stole a lightsaber before he came to the match and used it.

That being said though, Gat does give the Protagonist the Black Hole Launcher, so it's safe to say he uses it in this fight. Even then, the outcome is the same; Iron Man susses out the threat, avoids the black hole range and destroys the launcher, or destroys Gat. And even with Saints Flow, Iron Man knows his suit in and out and the effect of Saints Flow wears off. Iron Man can simply stall before going in for the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back