Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ROUND TWO

iJFlCDh.png

Last round, Iron Man and Inspector Gadget were able to takeout the Saints Row superstar Johnny Gat and the champion of justice, Kamen Rider. Meanwhile, Sabrewulf and Spyro used their animalistic instincts to tear through Crono and Solid Snake. It's beast vs. machine in this exciting second-round match!

FIGHT!

The tables have been reversed for the beasts here. Good against men, not so good against technology.

Sabrewulf can stand toe-to-toe against Fulgore, the badass killing robot from Killer Instinct (you should add Fulgore next year Doc and JGlass) and he's an astonishingly good close combat fighter. But Iron Man can fly, and Sabrewulf can't do a lot to Iron Man when he's airborne. Sabrewulf's exploding bats are slow, and won't be too damaging to Iron Man anyway, so he's out.

Although Spyro can fly, it's for very limited periods, and there's no way he can fly as fast as Iron Man can. Spyro has a good arsenal that may be able to inflict some damage on Iron Man, but not nearly enough to slow him down, let alone stop him altogether.

The fight plays out like this to me: Sabrewulf tries to maul Gadget from the go, taking him off guard, but Iron Man is there and takes Sabrewulf out. After a brief endeavour from Spyro, Iron Man being more durable, fast and having a better arsenal defeats Spyro.

I'm a massive Killer Instinct fan, but Sabrewulf and Spyro simply can't beat Iron Man.

I don't know if this is canon, but in the Avengers movie, Iron man got a little missile bomb into that space worm / cargo ship and I think Spyro would offer less resistance. Plus what Fallout said.

Iron Man and Gadget FTW

Master strategist, can lift 100 tonnes, can predetermine opponents fighting styles to extent he could even overcome Spidey's spidersense movements and more weapons than you can shake a stick at plus Gadget running his usual luck o' the Irish interference and (Iron) Man shows why he controls the planet and not beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back