BattleZone Teams LD

Chell and Wolverine are the dark horses to me; great synergy together.

Zelda and Sonic is a nice Nintendo/Sega alliance.

Scarecrow is one of my favourites, doesn't seem to blend very with Jill though sadly.

Chell and Wolverine are the dark horses to me; great synergy together.

Zelda and Sonic is a nice Nintendo/Sega alliance.

Scarecrow is one of my favourites, doesn't seem to blend very with Jill though sadly.

I wholeheartedly disagree depending of which version of either you use. This team could be a major dark horse depending on how well they're argued for.

Boba Fett and Mega Man is one of the coolest teams to come out of this so far to me.

Okay, Batman and Hei is the coolest team to me. Hei is basically Chinese Batman with added electricity powers. They're going to be hard as hell to beat. It can be done, sure, but goddamn. I love it.

I think Scarecrow is the one from Arkham Asylum, as pictured. Not a big RE fan, so not sure on Jill.

I don't think it matters which version we use, as it's never stated. I pushed using canon for everyone and it was apparently frowned upon. So because of that I'll likely be using Yellow Lantern Scarecrow with Valentine under Wesker's control.

I'm pretty happy too. Two animals on one team. Even if Spyro's a friendly kind of dragon, he's still a dragon.

Here's all the teams thus far. I've got somewhere to be, so I can't stay for the end.

Light Yagami and Gordon Freeman

The Power Puff Girls and The Joker

The Punisher and Neo

Needles Kane and Dracula

Commander John Shepard and Spike Spiegel

Shredder and Blade

Buffy Summers and Ghost Rider

Bowser and Bruce Lee

King K. Rool and Jason Brody

Hawkeye and Deadpool

Agent 47 and Katniss Everdeen

Cole MacGrath and Adam Jensen

Nick Fury and Sora

Captain America and Master Chief

The Flash and Zero

Colossus and Sam Vimes

Zelda and Sonic the Hedgehog

Wolverine and Chell

The Scarecrow and Jill Valentine

Albert Wesker and Joel

Boba Fett and Mega Man

Magneto and Mario

Beatrix Kiddo and Dr. Robotnik

Hit Girl and Booker DeWitt

Batman and Hei

Bishop and Duke Nukem

Wonder Woman and Flash Gordon

Iron Man and Inspector Gadget

Soundwave and Trevor Philips

Sabrewulf and Spyro

Mike Haggar and Samus Aran

Man, all of those are good teams. Viewtiful Joe and Wario are just cartoonish enough to work, and Aragorn and Vivi are gonna be straight out of a fantasy battle. Wrex and MMH will definitely be a team to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back