Round of 64: Ty Burna versus Klunderbunker

Who Wins?

• Ty Burna

• Kunderbunker

Results are only viewable after voting.
KB was cool back in the day, and unfortunately Ty and I were never really around much the same time.

I should have never got a life, sorry dude.

Remember that polls close in approximately 7 hours. In the case of a draw when the polls close, the winner is determined by having their name posted by 3 different posters. The first person to receive 3 written votes is the one who progresses.

Came down to the wire. Ty, why didn't you get your wife and 5 kids to vote for you?

He was too busy telling them stories of how he and Showtime had 18 hour draws at Lou's Car Wash in Hoboken in front of 14 people and a chipmunk named Simon.

He was too busy telling them stories of how he and Showtime had 18 hour draws at Lou's Car Wash in Hoboken in front of 14 people and a chipmunk named Simon.

I do appreciate that you take the writing and work Showtime and myself have done as a joke.

Yeah.. that was supposed to only be a joke. It's sometimes difficult to gauge a person's real feelings on this type of community over topics like that. I crossed your line and I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back