• Killjoy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Killjoy is a fellow staff member and has been a consistently solid and active poster on these forums for a long time. All due respect to Vega, but this was one of the easier selections for me in this tournament so far.

Statistically, for every time Killjoy starts a thread I write two posts. Half of them are live thread banter and another quarter or so is chatting with KB in his thread.

So yeah, I don't see me putting up much of a fight.

The Joy Killer for me, unfortunately for Vega. I really like Vega and wish he would return to the Fed again. But Killjoy has him beat on most points.

I'm going with Killjoy, he's someone that help me get noticed and helped me along with ID I really enjoy Vega would've voted for him over many in this tournament but couldn't over one of my favorites KJ

Killjoy gets the nod on workrate.

Am I allowed to praise workrate in this tourney? I have a feeling if I did that in the regular WZT I'd get flamed.

I like Vega quite a bit, alas I gotta go with KJ as he's a great poster in his own right and honestly I'm more familiar with his work on these forums, he works pretty damn hard on these forums and that counts for something in my eyes.

Riaku made me my first sig (he don't remember), is a cynical, smarky TNA lovin' brother from the island.

And he made it to Amedika.

Killjoy is very cool and his table-flipping ability is well-documented. He's definitely going to win, but Vega's a cool guy and he should get at least one vote, brothurr.

Aren't you thinking of Infinity?

Or is there some amusing anecdote I haven't heard yet?

Shit! My Bad, you're right. I thought Infinity had changed his name. Never mind.

On a similar note, when are you returning? A WZCW without you is not a WZCW worth living in.

Shit! My Bad, you're right. I thought Infinity had changed his name. Never mind.

On a similar note, when are you returning? A WZCW without you is not a WZCW worth living in.

You seem to be doing well enough for yourself ;)

Maybe when I have the itch one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back