• Thriller

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

WZHL versus WZHL. Damn. Thriller has been around longer, though, and I think is largely under appreciated on the forums. Both guys are great posters, but Thriller has been doing it a little longer, so even though he kicked my ass in WZHL last week, I will give my vote to him.

Thriller's support of indy wrestling wins him huge points in my book, but Lowdown atleast seems to follow ROH's product more than a majority on the board and his TNA support and NBA fandom(and sports knowledge in general) keep this really close.

As per my vote against smizzy, I will wait for confirmation on Thriller's level of Cardinals support before making a final decision.

Thriller's support of indy wrestling wins him huge points in my book, but Lowdown atleast seems to follow ROH's product more than a majority on the board and his TNA support and NBA fandom(and sports knowledge in general) keep this really close.

As per my vote against smizzy, I will wait for confirmation on Thriller's level of Cardinals support before making a final decision.

Cardinals are the best team in MLB, and I go apple picking at the same orchard Kyle O'Reilly does (according to some pic I remember seeing on his Twitter)

Damn these match ups. I didn't realize I liked so many of you fuckers. I'm going to give Lowdown the edge for being a fellow member of the breakfast club. Dude knows how to grub.

b8f2d97e-a8e2-41e1-bb1b-75ae675b9d13_zps6ce90133.jpg

[YOUTUBE]7AULocM49BE[/YOUTUBE]​

Gotta stay loyal to the 314. Thriller and I have experienced many, many, many... MANY great moments as Cardinals fans over the past decades. It's a true bond.

However, in fairness to lowdown, I respect your wrestling, hip hop and breakfast opinions as much as anyone on this site. I see you, lowdown, I see you!

Across my two WZCW characters and the combined four or so matches I ever had, Thriller beat me in my first match. For some reason, that's why I'm voting for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back