• Becker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

I love Coco... but I'm better than him, and Becker beat me in the last tournament so REALLY Becker should take this...

However I can't not vote Coco. RIP.

I haven't cast any posthumous votes so far this competition, and I'm not going to start now. On behalf of the former ABC party, I'll cast my ballot for Becker.

Where is the tribute montage? What the hell has the WZ A\V club been doing with their time?

Maybe if we start a Kravinoff chant, he will hear our rally & come back from the dead.

Legend has it that Coco's last words were, "Vote Butcher."

And then he chuckled, gasped for one last breath and proclaimed, "actually, you should vote Smizzy. I'm gone now."

...wait who's Coco??

Never mind, I can't even joke like that. </3

And then he chuckled, gasped for one last breath and proclaimed, "actually, you should vote Smizzy. I'm gone now."

Of course, kidder that he was, just a few seconds later he said, "Fooled you. I'm not gone yet. You really should vote for The Butcher and not smizzy at all. So, now that I'm dying for real, my very last words (and I'll die as soon as I say this) are: 'Vote Butcher.'"

That Coco. Even in the throes of death he couldn't resist trolling a little. I'm flattered he would give me his full endorsement though. Tough break, smizzy.

Using the dead to ****e out your name? Evil.

Shame on you both. Who are you, Courtney Love?

Coco was borderline legend whilst he was still alive. Now that he's gone, he's full scale Hendrix. A vote for Coco is an irrational vote for RVD. One I've never been more glad to toss up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back