Round of 64: Dowds versus Nightmare

Who Wins?

• Dowds

• Nightmare

Results are only viewable after voting.
Calling me a racist, that is so try hard.

So calling you a racist (something which you clearly have proclaimed to be) is being a 'try hard' but you throwing around racial slurs to make yourself seem edgy & hope people think you are cool, is not?

Interesting.

He seems to have helped support your previous point. What's actually funny is that he dropped this poor joke in the very thread where folks are lauding his sense of humor and entertainment value.
This group's "jokes" are always hit-and-miss (mostly miss). One of them types like "OH NOEZ U HAZ COMEZ" and thinks he's being funny, another one is known to send pictures of shit via rep, the third's job pretty much revolves around cheerleading for the others. And Captain Ginyu here is exhibiting his lame recycled collection of supposed-to-be-insults as usual. You'll soon see them group up and collectively bombard similar PJ's while praising each other for it.

Are you just mad that the other kids don't want to play with you at recess or is it something else?

You know what, nevermind. Just take it on down the road a bit. For someone who has stated they were 'done with me' you sure do spend a bit of time paying attention to what I am doing. So how about you try implementing that train of thought again & leave others alone to have their fun. This holier than thou Mr. Morality gimmick of yours is getting old.

Torn on this one. Dowds is my fellow Kaneinite. Nightmare is a funny guy and likes Angel and Buffy. But the bastard was the one of those leading the campaign for Brock Lesnar over Hulk Hogan... which shot him the foot the next round anyway...

I'll wait a little bit.

Well at this rate, we already discussed teaming up to take Lesnar out early next year thanks in part to his invisible title reign. I mean would it have killed Vince to buy Brock for a few more days so people remember that a WWE Champion actually exists? Damn.

Well at this rate, we already discussed teaming up to take Lesnar out early next year thanks in part to his invisible title reign. I mean would it have killed Vince to buy Brock for a few more days so people remember that a WWE Champion actually exists? Damn.

Good point.

So calling you a racist (something which you clearly have proclaimed to be) is being a 'try hard' but you throwing around racial slurs to make yourself seem edgy & hope people think you are cool, is not?

Interesting.

See, Mr Wannabe, this is what you should know. I made a racist comment, and there was suitable provocation for my actions as well if I may, add 3 YEARS AGO!!!!

That was the time when Punk was still running hot in the WWE, Rock was about to have his second match with Cena and the Shield hadn't debuted. Hell, Breaking Bad and Dexter were on Television. It was at a time that the Higgs Boson particle had not been discovered and Curiosity had not landed on Mars. Nor had the cooler and cheaper Mangalyan. Whitney Houston was alive. The world hadn't heard of freaking Ebola, FFS.

But clearly, in your mind, in the mind of some jobber of this Bar Room clique, I've been running wild around the bar room making racist jokes. Maybe, in your autistic mind, I have.

But nightmare is so cool and this joke was so awesome, right? :rolleyes:

Really the bar room has always been a group of ass kissers and will remain so,

I've always seen Nightmare as a kind of Beige. Just doesn't leave much impression. I don't see of much as Dowds but I know exactly who he is.

See, Mr Wannabe, this is what you should know. I made a racist comment, and there was suitable provocation for my actions as well if I may, add 3 YEARS AGO!!!!

That was the time when Punk was still running hot in the WWE, Rock was about to have his second match with Cena and the Shield hadn't debuted. Hell, Breaking Bad and Dexter were on Television. It was at a time that the Higgs Boson particle had not been discovered and Curiosity had not landed on Mars. Nor had the cooler and cheaper Mangalyan. Whitney Houston was alive. The world hadn't heard of freaking Ebola, FFS.

But clearly, in your mind, in the mind of some jobber of this Bar Room clique, I've been running wild around the bar room making racist jokes. Maybe, in your autistic mind, I have.

But nightmare is so cool and this joke was so awesome, right? :rolleyes:

Really the bar room has always been a group of ass kissers and will remain so,

In my mind I see someone who is remembered for only one thing upon his return- his racial comment. Someone who obviously loves the attention it got him & clearly wants people to think he is 'edgy' by rocking a 'serial racist' user title to keep it all going. So god forbid I call you a racist, right? I mean where on earth did I make such an insane assumption? Who cares if it was 3 years ago? Clearly you do if you are riding the wave of it for that long. But please continue clinging on to the only thing people will remember you for. Try calling a few more people jobbers, autistic or a wannabe (seriously what are you 12? What's next in your insult library- wigger?) & see how many cool points you can rack up by the new year.

So hip, so cool, so Rattlesnake.

Sorry nightmare :-(

I still love ya bro. Please feel free to help yourself to a winners portion of the steak buffet. Just steer clear of the mashed potatoes, Butcher made them & god knows what his secret ingredient is. He said it was love, but he winked at me in a very uncomfortable manner.

In my mind I see someone who is remembered for only one thing upon his return- his racial comment. Someone who obviously loves the attention it got him & clearly wants people to think he is 'edgy' by rocking a 'serial racist' user title to keep it all going. So god forbid I call you a racist, right? I mean where on earth did I make such an insane assumption? Who cares if it was 3 years ago? Clearly you do if you are riding the wave of it for that long. But please continue clinging on to the only thing people will remember you for. Try calling a few more people jobbers, autistic or a wannabe (seriously what are you 12? What's next in your insult library- wigger?) & see how many cool points you can rack up by the new year.

So hip, so cool, so Rattlesnake.

Yeah, the user title was also something I changed THREE YEARS AGO much before the actual comment. But you'd know that if you knew anything and weren't talking out of your ass. Calling me a racist is actually cooler than me being a racist, something which you obviously felt was going to win you a ton of votes in this match but clearly it hasn't. But that is what wannabes do, don't they? It's not an insult dipshit, it's what you are. Calling me a racist isn't gonna do anything for you.

The only one riding a wave is you and that too in your own shit. I only gave a reason for voting for Dowds. You, in turn, tried to attack me to score some brownie points for your campaign. But again, that is what people who try to be all hip and cool do, isn't it? Too bad you are so inconsequential that even this could not get you over the line.

Yeah, the user title was also something I changed THREE YEARS AGO much before the actual comment. But you'd know that if you knew anything and weren't talking out of your ass. Calling me a racist is actually cooler than me being a racist, something which you obviously felt was going to win you a ton of votes in this match but clearly it hasn't. But that is what wannabes do, don't they? It's not an insult dipshit, it's what you are. Calling me a racist isn't gonna do anything for you.

The only one riding a wave is you and that too in your own shit. I only gave a reason for voting for Dowds. You, in turn, tried to attack me to score some brownie points for your campaign. But again, that is what people who try to be all hip and cool do, isn't it? Too bad you are so inconsequential that even this could not get you over the line.

I called you a racist to score votes? Ok then. Phew, glad you cleared that up for me. I get confused sometimes on account of the autism thing. If you dislike people calling you a racist, then you should look into changing a few things. Just an option.

But speaking of campaigns, how did your's go? Oh yeah, lost to one of my homies. Maybe next time try getting more people to vote for you instead of being a douche. Besides deaner & Habs, your whopping 5 votes consisted of Pancake (who voted for you because of your 3 year old racist comment), yourself & Smark Madden. You three make a good team. Trucker hats. The lot of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back