• Kunderbunker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Fuck! I'm torn. Ty's my homie but KB's work is just awesome.

I'll have to think on this one.

Don't know who Ty is, but KB is in my Top5 posters on this site.

His posts are logical, and I enjoy his reviews immensely. Great poster.

Both of these guys are monsters. How can you compare KB's work with his reviews with all that Ty has done in and for WZCW? It's impossible. Both take allot of time and effort and commitment. The difference is that KB's actually getting paid. But IMO that really doesn't matter.

As admin KB is the figurehead for the forums now that Sly has taken a reduced role as a poster. And he's one of the most knowledgeable wrestling posters we have on the site. More so than Ty.

I'd have to go with KB here. Even if Ty is my WZCW brother.

This is one of those match ups that I could go either way on. I'll probably go with KB as he's a great poster and his site eats up a lot of my time but this is definitely one of those matches I could easily see myself waking up tomorrow and going with Ty.

I wrote a segment with Lucy the Bunny doing a cameo in WZCW, so KB will be less likely to murder me if I don't choose him

Hard to believe I'm not throwing a vote in the direction of Ty in round one of a tournament like this, but at the end of the day, the boss is the boss.

While Ty and I haven't had much interaction, I've been made aware of his significance and contributions around here since I've joined. While I'm not in WZCW, I truly appreciate it and Burna's fingerprints are all over it.

However, KB's investment in these forums is unmatched by anyone. From his infinite reviews of shows, to his answering the same dumbass questions over and over in his Q&A thread, and yet he still has time to take off the Admin hat at the end of the day and post like a regular.

KB for me.

The one who hasn't kicked you in the face this week and has been a Mikey Stormrage fan since the first match I saw.

I voted Ty since idk who Kunderbunker is.

ddc.jpg

Got to love KB, because, you know- Muppets & boulders are kickass things to like & while I enjoy those things as much as the next guy.... Ty Burna is one of my favorite WZ characters ever.

Voting for team evil & crossing my fingers that KB doesnt ban those who voted against him- which would be kind of evil. Damn, now I am confused on who would be the more evil choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back