• #4 Randy Savage

• #13 Jeff Hardy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#4 Macho Man Randy Savage vs. #13 Jeff Hardy

The following match takes place in Tampa, Fl under normal WCW Rules. Debate and follow the rules, no spamming please.

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (Remember, this is old school WCW, so the ring entrance and the ring are on the same level.)
3. Will crowd be a factor.
4. This is the last round for non gimmick matches.

honestly this one to me is an easy choice, Macho Man all the way, Savage would wrestle circles around Jeff Hardy while Hardy would struggle all night to get to the top rope, Savage would overpower and outsmart Hardy and probably control the tempo of the whole match

Savage in 10 minutes

Err Jeff Hardy is shit. So Savage wins. It's that simple. Hardy has nothing that Savage doesn't. Other than maybe bigger balls. But Savage also wouldn't have to stoop to such things as jumping off a ladder to get heat.

Yea, Savage is certainley superior in every way to Hardy. Selling, promos, overall ability.these two guys arent even in the same class. Would make a mighty entertaining match though, I would love to see it. Savage, in a fun one.

Savage was everything Hardy aspires to be. Hardy aspires to be a great high-flyer, but Savage was that without having an arsenal of high risk maneuvers. Hardy aspires to be known for his wreckless abandon. Savage coined the term "madness."

Add on the fact that Savage has twice as much power as Hardy, not to mention awesome mic skills and is, in my opinion, the greatest feud participant in history, Savage goes over Hardy easy.

In a match between Savage circa WM5 or WM8 vs Hardy of right now, I think Savage would want the match to eclipse a half hour to get the most out of Hardy. Savage was like that. I saw Savage get a great match out of Skinner on an old edition of WWF Prime Time. Savage even got good work out of Bryan "Crush" Adams. I'll take the elbow drop over the swanton every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Hardy is getting a push right now but Savage would own him. Not much needs to be said here. Savage is vastly superior, no matter where he has been in his career. I'm seeing hardy going for some big movie, maybe the whisper in the wind, falling to the flying elbow from someone who is from my hometown. Savage in about 8 minutes.

Not only is this taking place in Randy Savage's backyard of Tampa, FL.. but the ring is also set up outside to where it puts Hardy at a nature disadvantage. Normally one of the Hardy trademarks is running the railing and diving at his opponent.. he can't do that, with the ring entrance being level with the ring. (short of him doing it backwards)

Savage is the better in-ring performer, albeit both are very even when it comes to overall skill. I'd say Randy Savage should have the clear upper hand, since in his day he was more or less the Jeff Hardy of that era. He was the high flyer, and did a lot of crazy stuff to pull out the win. When you match that up against Jeff, you then have to consider it to be evenly matched.. so you look at the outside factors.

Such as the crowd, who'll be completely behind Savage, the setting, which works in Savage's favor more so, and finally.. the overall skill, and Savage is a ring vet.. who should pick up the victory over Hardy.

Jeff Hardy is terrible, simple as that. Oh yeah, note to Triple H fans that say the guy puts people over, lame rollup finishers aren't putting someone over, what Shawn Michaels did monday night was putting someone over.

So anyways, I have never understood the appeal of Jeff Hardy. I've watched a lot of wrestling, I've seen a lot of johnny come lately's and never will be's and a lot of guys get to where they are when they didn't deserve it. How in the hell Jeff Hardy is getting this push now is beyond fucking comprehension. The guy is a curtain jerker, and a bad one at that.

Randy Savage was one of the more mis used guys in the WWF's current history, and that's saying a lot considering the guy had a one year title reign with the company. Savage could have done so much more for the business, but petty feuds and bickering with McMahon and Hogan have pretty much ruined any chance of his legacy being remembered properly. Savage dominates the over rated Hardy, and hey, he might make him look good in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back