• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROH Best In The World 2015: Battle of the Belts LD - LIVE from New York City

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
eUpZyVtl.jpg

[YOUTUBE]_wXLgUSbD54[/YOUTUBE]

NPaGFHS.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dBBJLiS.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bjuhRnZ.jpg

TpkEDGo.jpg

Soc8ZQe.jpg

dCvB2Yr.jpg

YJXbLvm.jpg

8o7PNSi.jpg

Tonight LIVE from New York City, Ring of Honor makes its return to PAY-PER-VIEW with BEST IN THE WORLD 2015: BATTLE OF THE BELTS! For just $35.95/£26.00/€30.30 you can see the action LIVE! International viewers go to ROHWrestling.com, head to the PPV section and purchase the event on iPPV and you can watch immediately after the live broadcast or alternatively watch LIVE on your Smartphone or iPad with the FLIPPS.tv app!

[YOUTUBE]3DDKQs2-rGo[/YOUTUBE]

The action starts with the pre-show at 7:30EST/12:30GMT​

Can't wait
my predictions:
Cedric & Caprice beats War Machine
ACH & Sydal beats Whitmer & Page (possibly Page & Colby Corino lol)
Dijak beats Mark Briscoe
Castle beats Silas
Michael Elgin beats Moose & Roderick
Addiction beat reDRagon
Bullet Club beat Kingdom
Lethal beats Briscoe, dirty probably, they have a blood-feud rematch of some sort

That caught me off guard too. No idea why its starting an hour later than usual? Never noticed it in any of the advertisements but I can see a lot of GMT people on Twitter and Reddit being like, "what the fuck? 2AM?!" We're always used to 1AM starts.

They seem at least to have fixed some of the problems with Terminal 5. Still not too happy with the hard cameras position but whatever, not a huge deal.

Brooklyn is the night before Summerslam in the same city.

Saying it now, ROH breaks their attendance record that night. They have to.

I like that they didn't pull the obvious with Cedric laying out Caprice. Delirious seems to have this show dialed so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back