Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

What does misreading usernames have to do with being stupid? I'm sorry that memorizing your names isn't a priority in my life

Who said anything about memorizing? Why simple looking will suffice. It's not that hard.

I do think WWE has had horrendous booking lately. Cena hasn't dominated nearly enough.

Misreading names is not the same as having bad reading comprehension.

What does misreading usernames have to do with being stupid? I'm sorry that memorizing your names isn't a priority in my life

Um, because if you cannot read clearly legible English words you are probably stupid. You do speak English I presume? Great. So then the words being written in said language should be no problem for you. Except they are. Nobody is asking you to memorize anything. It is right in front of you.

Although I just realized you probably dont understand what I said. Maybe we can get Cena's head to bounce over each word so you can follow along at home like on Sesame Street. That work for you champ?

That work for you champ?

Who is champ...

wait i think I have figured it all out. Crocker's mum was the lady who received the John Cena prank call (if you havent heard it I suggest listening to it. It is comedic gold:worship:) after the call she had a mental breakdown and crocker vowed revenge

The alts, Crocker. That and you've been quite a nuisance and are incapable of bringing in an intelligent discussion.

Ban me for what? For expressing my opinion that you guys hate SO much???
Because you play League of Legends. Not because you're an obnoxious shithead with a disposition that repels even the people who try to support you. Who definitely stop supporting you because they are intimidated by the things that people might say about them on the internet.

That, and the Clique comes with a 5% gasoline discount card.

Because you play League of Legends. Not because you're an obnoxious shithead with a disposition that repels even the people who try to support you. Who definitely stop supporting you because they are intimidated by the things that people might say about them on the internet.

That, and the Clique comes with a 5% gasoline discount card.

10% if you're a moderator, 20% if you're an administrator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back