Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

Because you play League of Legends. Not because you're an obnoxious shithead with a disposition that repels even the people who try to support you. Who definitely stop supporting you because they are intimidated by the things that people might say about them on the internet.

That, and the Clique comes with a 5% gasoline discount card.

That's fucked up. All I got was a coupon for a free crunchy taco and this bandana that smells like rum & cigars.

Ban me for what? For expressing my opinion that you guys hate SO much???

For not being smart enough to figure out the REAL reason that CM Punk would not give you an autograph when you rudely interrupted his dinner. Wanna know the shocking REAL reason for why this took place?

John Cena told Punk 5 minutes before their Money In The Bank 2011 match: "Hey Punk, I convinced Vince to let you win tonight, but under one condition. At some point there's going to be this really annoying guy who can't follow rules who is going to interrupt you rudely in the middle of a dinner. You'll know him when you see him. Don't give him an autograph when he asks for one. Whatever you do, don't acknowledge him. He's an idiot." Punk agreed and the rest, as they say, is history.

There. Finally. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. NOW FOLLOW THE RULES!

For not being smart enough to figure out the REAL reason that CM Punk would not give you an autograph when you rudely interrupted his dinner. Wanna know the shocking REAL reason for why this took place?

John Cena told Punk 5 minutes before their Money In The Bank 2011 match: "Hey Punk, I convinced Vince to let you win tonight, but under one condition. At some point there's going to be this really annoying guy who can't follow rules who is going to interrupt you rudely in the middle of a dinner. You'll know him when you see him. Don't give him an autograph when he asks for one. Whatever you do, don't acknowledge him. He's an idiot." Punk agreed and the rest, as they say, is history.

There. Finally. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. NOW FOLLOW THE RULES!

So John Cena is Old Biff and CM Punk is Young Biff, thereby making Crocky Marty McFly?

THIS IS AMAZING!

I dunno, Crocker can't be Marty. Rather than risking breaking the time-space continuum by telling his past self his future, Crocker would instead purposefully seek out the time-space continuum itself to tell it to register for Reddit. After whining to it about John Cena.

Newsflash Crocker, the time-space continuum doesn't care about Reddit or your Cena whining either. It's too busy sorting out wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff.

Speaking of The Doctor, we need a legit thread dedicated to our favorite time travelling buddy not named Emmett Brown. So much shit has happened this season NOT to talk about it.

Speaking of The Doctor, we need a legit thread dedicated to our favorite time travelling buddy not named Emmett Brown. So much shit has happened this season NOT to talk about it.

Go make a Dr Who topic in the Media Hub. I'll post in it, I still haven't gotten to the new guy yet, the move and all sorts of other stuff derailed my finishing the last Matt Smith season. Anything on Tennant, Smith, Amy Pond, or Rose Tyler, I'll definitely chime in on.

Go make a Dr Who topic in the Media Hub. I'll post in it, I still haven't gotten to the new guy yet, the move and all sorts of other stuff derailed my finishing the last Matt Smith season. Anything on Tennant, Smith, Amy Pond, or Rose Tyler, I'll definitely chime in on.

Not sure if I'm Whovian enough to make that a strong conversational topic, or if there are more fans on this site other than me, you and probably ED. Bar Room is definitely a maybe, or I can go dumpster diving for the old thread. We'll see.

Not sure if I'm Whovian enough to make that a strong conversational topic, or if there are more fans on this site other than me, you and probably ED. Bar Room is definitely a maybe, or I can go dumpster diving for the old thread. We'll see.

If you are looking for active thriving discussions for a TV show, a wrestling forum isn't the right place, especially since there are a very limited amount of people who watch it here.

There is a subreddit for Dr. Who and its super active. I recommend checking it out sometime

If you are looking for active thriving discussions for a TV show, a wrestling forum isn't the right place, especially since there are a very limited amount of people who watch it here.

There is a subreddit for Dr. Who and its super active. I recommend checking it out sometime

Lol.

Aaanyways when did you start watching, Cass? Got a fave?

Lol.

Aaanyways when did you start watching, Cass? Got a fave?

Look man if you REALLY want a discussion going then thats the best choice.

Of course nobody is forcing you to do anything, so its on you if you would rather talk to 10 people here rather than thousands of people on Reddit.

Of course nobody is forcing you to do anything, so its on you if you would rather talk to 10 people here rather than thousands of people on Reddit.

Lmao.

Hey Dagger, how far along are ya with the 11th? Or are ya still on Tennant?

Lmao.

Hey Dagger, how far along are ya with the 11th? Or are ya still on Tennant?

I'm on the final Matt Smith season, about halfway through I think. The one with the weeping angel version of the statue of liberty was the last one I recall watching.

I started watching it few days ago. Still watch it randomly whenever I feel bored. But, gotta watch it regularly starting tomorrow. It airs Monday to Friday at 9 pm here. Haven't got any fave yet. Will talk about it tomorrow when I watch it.

And Crocky, 10 known members are friendlier than 10,000 unknown ones.

I know Spidey and numerous others well enough to have them on Skype, where I've spoken to them numerous times. So I can say that they aren't just another profile on the internet to me. Tell me how many of these Reddit guys you know that well?

I'm on the final Matt Smith season, about halfway through I think. The one with the weeping angel version of the statue of liberty was the last one I recall watching.

Hell yes! Can't wait til you get to the epic Day/Time of The Doctor episodes.

I started watching it few days ago. Still watch it randomly whenever I feel bored. But, gotta watch it regularly starting tomorrow. It airs Monday to Friday at 9 pm here. Haven't got any fave yet. Will talk about it tomorrow when I watch it.

And Crocky, 10 known members are friendlier than 10,000 unknown ones.

ALrighty. So far loving the newer stuff.

Wonder what everyone's thinking with the new American Horror Story: Hotel too. Might be the next thread to go up if I can be assed with it.

I do a podcast with one of the members here, one of them does the covers for my e-books which pay my bills, I've met one at Wrestlemania, I'm a semi-regular guest on a radio show that another member here hosts and I'm probably meeting up with two more next week at a Chikara show.

Oh and I'm married to another person from here. Are those enough connections for you?

You guys have fun with your 10 people group discussion.

On the other hand Redditors on the Dr Who subreddit will post hundreds of THREADS (not posts, but THREADS) and discuss with thousands of people.

I'm not saying you can't go here. All I'm saying is to be open minded, be more willing to try things out.

Stop being so narrow - minded and conservative about new things.

Stop being so narrow - minded and conservative about new things.

STOP telling people to go to Reddit. You do know that trying to get us to go to another place to generate view hits for it is pretty much advertising, right?

STOP telling people to go to Reddit. You do know that trying to get us to go to another place to generate view hits for it is pretty much advertising, right?

Reddit allows people to link to other websites. Wrestlingforum does too.

Why must WZ be so insecure? Afraid to lose posters?

Seriously stop trying to be so sensitive about these things. Reddit is not directly competing with WZ forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back