Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

Ok so I'm dumb because a moderator gets to do whatever they want and put me into prison for expressing my different opinions?

Everyone has different views, that's not why your here, and it's not why your staying here. God go back and read what you've put in the Prison since you got here. You haven't made one single solitary effort to get yourself out, not one.

So don't blame other's for where you find yourself, look in the mirror first.

Oh man you have the wrong idea :lmao:

I don't hate Cena for being popular. Contrary to Cena apologists opinions, we don't hate Cena because he's popular, we hate him because his character is stale as fuck.

Also would you rather go on a forum with 100 regular members (I'm being a bit generous here) or a forum with millions of regular members?

Believes Cena is stale as fuck, even though he's the most popular thing going in WWE. I think DC should change Batman's character. He's stale as fuck.

This is ridiculous. I don't want to be here anymore. Everyone is so narrow-minded and ignorant.

The_Door_Logo_square2.jpg

Well thanks for proving my fucking point.

WZ forum section- Media Hub
Reddit subreddits - GTA 5, League of Legends, Dr. Who, Spongebob, Walking Dead, etc..

WZ forum section - Sports
Reddit subreddits - Football, Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, etc.

Reddit does cater to everyone. You're just too narrow minded to see it. There are hundreds of thousands of subreddits, you just gotta find one that you like

So you want us to have forums for Spongebob and volleyball. Those would make us a better forum.

Speaking of Anime you guys watch some unpopular shows. What about One Piece and Naurto? Those are the biggest drawing shows

He is popular. But not the MOST popular.

His merchandise sales prove otherwise.

It's cool to not like Cena. It's cool to like Reddit. But you are acting like a goddamn cheerleader over both things and that's why people think you're crazy.

Pump the brakes, get away from the net for a little bit, come back a bit more centered and maybe you can post topics that aren't just you being a Negative Nancy.

I actually don't like when people are sent to Prison. Several times I've reached out to others to help them get back to acting like normal adults instead of some kind of 4chan numbskull.

You can have your own opinion here without coming off as a douche is what I'm getting at.

Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Dean Ambrose, The New Day

By your definition Justin Bieber is the most popular musician. Do you believe that is true?

Objective criteria suggests otherwise. Music is a totally different medium than pro wrestling.

Objective criteria suggests otherwise. Music is a totally different medium than pro wrestling.

Crowd reactions state otherwise. Merchandise sales can be misleading. There are many factors involved such as amount of T shirts and the amount produced

Speaking of Anime you guys watch some unpopular shows. What about One Piece and Naurto? Those are the biggest drawing shows

I don't watch things because they're popular. I watch thing because I find them interesting.

My favorite anime of all time, Kill LA Kill, is pretty popular. Did I watch it because it was popular? Fuck no- I have loads of geeky friends that show me shit no sane person would call "popular". But I love Kill La Kill. I love it for its music, its story, its characters (GOD I FUCKING ADORE SATSUKI MORE THAN ANY HUMAN BEING SHOULD), and its animation. Not because it's popular.

And no. I don't like One Piece or Naruto. Too much filler for me. Am I calling either show shit? No. Just not in my taste.

I don't watch things because they're popular. I watch thing because I find them interesting.

My favorite anime of all time, Kill LA Kill, is pretty popular. Did I watch it because it was popular? Fuck no- I have loads of geeky friends that show me shit no sane person would call "popular". But I love Kill La Kill. I love it for its music, its story, its characters (GOD I FUCKING ADORE SATSUKI MORE THAN ANY HUMAN BEING SHOULD), and its animation. Not because it's popular.

And no. I don't like One Piece or Naruto. Too much filler for me. Am I calling either show shit? No. Just not in my taste.

I'm just going by your logic here. Factual evidence states that Naruto and One piece is better than those shows.

Crowd reactions state otherwise. Merchandise sales can be misleading. There are many factors involved such as amount of T shirts and the amount produced

A group of people booing the face doesn't make the face crap.

Since you brought them up, The New Day is a very good example of this. They rolled with the crowd reactions just like Cena has. Both are the best part of the show now.

A group of people booing the face doesn't make the face crap.

Since you brought them up, The New Day is a very good example of this. They rolled with the crowd reactions just like Cena has. Both are the best part of the show now.

Its not a group of people. Its half the audience. Go listen to the reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back