Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

There are a bunch of Cena fans on Reddit and I'm not bothered by them. Know why? They don't talk about irrelevant shit like his drawing power, and they can admit his flaws. They like Cena, but disagree with some of his booking, like going over Rollins 4 times in 1 month. Thats the difference between Cena apologists here and Cena marks on Reddit. The poeple here will defend Cena NO MATTER WHAT. The people on Reddit will STILL like Cena, but they will just disagree with some of his booking

I'm just going by your logic here. Factual evidence states that Naruto and One piece is better than those shows.

Yes. They do better than most anime shows out there, correct. They deserve all the praise they have received.

That doesn't mean I like them. I don't go by sheep mentality. I go by what I consider good or not. You have no idea what logic is.

Or you would have realized this applies to Cena as well. Remember that I never said I liked Cena, but he does deserve all the praise he has received.

There are a bunch of Cena fans on Reddit and I'm not bothered by them. Know why? They don't talk about irrelevant shit like his drawing power, and they can admit his flaws. They like Cena, but disagree with some of his booking, like going over Rollins 4 times in 1 month. Thats the difference between Cena apologists here and Cena marks on Reddit. The poeple here will defend Cena NO MATTER WHAT. The people on Reddit will STILL like Cena, but they will just disagree with some of his booking

Soooo it's okay to like Cena as long as we tell you he's not that good?

Good job with logic. You're doing a fine job. Gold star.

I don't watch things because they're popular. I watch thing because I find them interesting.

My favorite anime of all time, Kill LA Kill, is pretty popular. Did I watch it because it was popular? Fuck no- I have loads of geeky friends that show me shit no sane person would call "popular". But I love Kill La Kill. I love it for its music, its story, its characters (GOD I FUCKING ADORE SATSUKI MORE THAN ANY HUMAN BEING SHOULD), and its animation. Not because it's popular.

And no. I don't like One Piece or Naruto. Too much filler for me. Am I calling either show shit? No. Just not in my taste.

Gotta get Kill la Kill today.

Believes Cena is stale as fuck, even though he's the most popular thing going in WWE. I think DC should change Batman's character. He's stale as fuck.

I'm pretty sure Batman's character has had many significant changes.

As far as Reddit goes. It seems cute and all but a place like that where they section off to the level of minutiae sounds very dangerous. Group think can be really powerful and push people to extremes. I hope our Crocker is staying out of those sections.

Crowd reactions state otherwise. Merchandise sales can be misleading. There are many factors involved such as amount of T shirts and the amount produced

Crowd reactions are not an objective way to measure popularity as it changes every city. Cena might a standing ovation in Toledo but he'll get booed out of the arena in Philly. Fans in both cities watch the same WWE product and the same Cena character.

If Cena sells more shirts than anyone else and WWE produces more of them, it's because the demand for his shirts are higher than anyone else. Because he's more popular than anyone else.

I'm pretty sure Batman's character has had many significant changes.

As far as Reddit goes. It seems cute and all but a place like that where they section off to the level of minutiae sounds very dangerous. Group think can be really powerful and push people to extremes. I hope our Crocker is staying out of those sections.

No more or less than Cena's. Batman is still Batman at his core. Just like Supes, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern. Despite that I don't really believe the Batman character to be stale.

I don't watch things because they're popular. I watch thing because I find them interesting.

My favorite anime of all time, Kill LA Kill, is pretty popular. Did I watch it because it was popular? Fuck no- I have loads of geeky friends that show me shit no sane person would call "popular". But I love Kill La Kill. I love it for its music, its story, its characters (GOD I FUCKING ADORE SATSUKI MORE THAN ANY HUMAN BEING SHOULD), and its animation. Not because it's popular.

And no. I don't like One Piece or Naruto. Too much filler for me. Am I calling either show shit? No. Just not in my taste.

Satsuki you say? I approve.

Was it stupid for Cena to go over Rollins 4 times in one month? No. Why? Because he didn't. Cena beat him one-on-one twice (in September, which I assume is the month you are talking about).

Crocker. You will never get out of prison. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I wish I could feel bad for you. I wish the hierarchy would pay less attention to you. The clique as you call it. But it keeps me checking out the forums so whatever.

This is ridiculous. I don't want to be here anymore. Everyone is so narrow-minded and ignorant.
Well isn't that some tough shit, because we are going to MAKE you keep posting.

As for the rest of you, shame. You blew your Saturday night on this.

"I don't want to be here anymore" - comes back 5 minutes later
"Reddit is so much better than this site" - repeatedly posts on this site
"John Cena is Justin Bieber" - can't understand why the two cannot be compared, beats this horse to fucking death
"Everyone on here is a loser because they have no real friends" - On here every minute of every day, along with 50 other discussion sites. Spends Saturday night taking abuse on a wrestling site.
"Clique" - uses word constantly, no clue what it means
"John Cena sucks, I wish he would go away" - never talks about anything other than John Cena

See how ridiculous you are? Probably not.

By the way, Reddit is so popular because it appeals to the lowest common denominator. 9/10 people on that site are exactly like your fucking ass, which is probably why you like it so much.

Our set diagram is getting more complex by the page.

Crocker3.png

Crocker just in case you didn't know there are also rules here in prison. I have copied and pasted them for you.

If you wish to be released, here are a few things you should do.

1) Learn respect. Being respectful is by far the best way to avoid a lengthy Prison sentence. Show great respect to the Staff and show respect for your fellow posters, both current and potential posters. Disrespectful attitudes are usually the #1 reason for being put into the Prison.

2) Show you can contribute quality posting to the forums. The point of the forums is to have quality discussion on a variety of topics. The more high quality posting we have, the better the forums are run. Show you can contribute to the forums and you have a much better chance of being released.

3) Contribute regularly. Coming into the Prison to post a few times and then leaving for months at a time will not get you released. There is rarely a "Prison sentence". Release from the Prison is usually about showing you can contribute to the forums consistently and not about an arbitrarily set amount of time in Prison.

4) If you are released from Prison, continue being a good poster. When released from Prison, you will, understandably, be on a short leash. Continue your quality posting and you should avoid being sent back.

Okay there they are. So let's see if you've managed to follow any of them.

1. You have broken this rule so many times it's unreal. You have called all of us ignorant, dumb, WWE apologists, John Cena apologists, stupid and that's all off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. Zero respect shown so far.

2 & 3 You haven't created one thread in the Prison that merits any kind of serious discussion. They have all been about how Cena got injured, David Benoit's twitter being private and Seth Rollins on vacation with his girlfriend. Hardly a reason to let you post on the general forums.

4. Remains to be seen as you aren't out, and with your behaviour doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

Those that have tried to help you, have had the help thrown back in their faces. BSE your biggest advocate doesn't understand why you're acting the way you are. Reading the posts you put here from the other place, which you think so highly of, shows most of them feel the same way about you that people here do.

So tell us why you think you shouldn't be here? Why should they let you out, when you've broken every rule? Others will help people that help themselves, you've shown a great unwillingness to even meet people halfway. I think you are an attention ****e who will take the attention anyway you can. It's very sad if you think about it.

"I don't want to be here anymore" - comes back 5 minutes later
"Reddit is so much better than this site" - repeatedly posts on this site
"John Cena is Justin Bieber" - can't understand why the two cannot be compared, beats this horse to fucking death
"Everyone on here is a loser because they have no real friends" - On here every minute of every day, along with 50 other discussion sites. Spends Saturday night taking abuse on a wrestling site.
"Clique" - uses word constantly, no clue what it means
"John Cena sucks, I wish he would go away" - never talks about anything other than John Cena

See how ridiculous you are? Probably not.

By the way, Reddit is so popular because it appeals to the lowest common denominator. 9/10 people on that site are exactly like your fucking ass, which is probably why you like it so much.

First of all there's nothing wrong with 9/10 people being logical like me on Reddit, and you have no evidence that they are the "lowest common denominator"

Second of all you ironically just described why Cena is the biggest full time draw. Because he appeals to the stupidest demographic that is easily manipulated, while adults are more conservative with their money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back