Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

Thanks for proving my point. The company doesn't want another face of the company with half of the crowd booing him. Thats why theyre trying to rebuild Reigns

It's worked for Cena so why not Reigns.

He doesn't do it better than anyone. He definitely does backstage politics better than anyone though. Thats why he begged Vince to go over The Shield 1 month after their debut, in 2012. Then Ambrose Reigns and Rollins straight up refused and stood up to him

Where did you hear that? Are you saying that three guys with so much to lose, just coming out of developmental and so on, refused the top guy in the WWE? Really.

Oh please don't tell us it was Reddit/

It's worked for Cena so why not Reigns.

Idk, ask WWE? Because thats why they just moved Reigns to the mid card for the past year. Since you love the WWE creative team so much why don't you ask them?

Where did you hear that? Are you saying that three guys with so much to lose, just coming out of developmental and so on, refused the top guy in the WWE? Really.

Oh please don't tell us it was Reddit/

Read last post kid

Thanks for proving my point. The company doesn't want another face of the company with half of the crowd booing him. Thats why theyre trying to rebuild Reigns
Why wouldn't they when they're making shitloads of money with the guy who currently does have half the crowd booing him?

I know you're not aware of how this "proving my point" thing works, like at all, but it involves more than saying "I proved my point, because I think that the company wants this thing!" You actually have to provide an argument demonstrating how your point is proven, rather than just saying it is.

Which usually involves more than providing a video of a guy who gets paid to sell you a story, selling you a story. (But it's real, honest, how on earth would a story about him 'standing up to John Cena' sell him to anyone at all?)

Idk, ask WWE? Because thats why they just moved Reigns to the mid card for the past year. Since you love the WWE creative team so much why don't you ask them?

They moved Reigns to the midcard to build him up again after the fiasco of last year. And who said I love the WWE creative department, I am one of their biggest critics here on this forum. So are a lot of other posters. Just because I don't agree with you, and thank God for that, doesn't mean I think their doing a good job.

Read last post kid

The last post told me nothing. No link, you could have typed it.

Oh and I watched that video you posted and as usual you spun it to your way of thinking. What Ambrose said was, it was a 6 man tag match. The Shield said no and that was it. The way you put it, Cena was taking them on by himself and was going to pin the lot of them. Stop telling untruths.

They moved reigns to the mid card because they don't want another face of the company with 50/50 cheers and boos . They want a universally liked person. Could've been Ambrose or Cesaro but Cena is really good at backstage politicking

They moved Reigns to the midcard to build him up again after the fiasco of last year. And who said I love the WWE creative department, I am one of their biggest critics here on this forum. So are a lot of other posters. Just because I don't agree with you, and thank God for that, doesn't mean I think their doing a good job.

The last post told me nothing. No link, you could have typed it.

Oh and I watched that video you posted and as usual you spun it to your way of thinking. What Ambrose said was, it was a 6 man tag match. The Shield said no and that was it. The way you put it, Cena was taking them on by himself and was going to pin the lot of them. Stop telling untruths.

Yeah he got Cena confused with CM Punk. The guy that actually did beat them in a 3-1 handicap match.

Yeah he got Cena confused with CM Punk. The guy that actually did beat them in a 3-1 handicap match.

Punk jobbed to all the part timers and was in mid card hell. He needed a big victory. Besides the real story was the shields breakup not punks victory

They moved reigns to the mid card because they don't want another face of the company with 50/50 cheers and boos . They want a universally liked person. Could've been Ambrose or Cesaro but Cena is really good at backstage politicking
Again. Like fucking verbatim:
Rayne said:
I know you're not aware of how this "proving my point" thing works, like at all, but it involves more than saying "I proved my point, because I think that the company wants this thing!" You actually have to provide an argument demonstrating how your point is proven, rather than just saying it is.
Alternate explanation: They already have John Cena working in the top slot right now, and have their #2 guy in a position where he's warm and can be quickly elevated should the situation call for it.

You will never get anyone who is universally liked. Daniel Bryan comes close, but even he has his critics. And please provide proof of the backstage politicking.

When most of the main event left, Edge, Batista, HBK, Jericho etc, etc, Cena and Orton where really the only ones remaining. They between them carried this company on their backs. That alone affords them some kind of respect and merit.

Punk jobbed to all the part timers and was in mid card hell. He needed a big victory. Besides the real story was the shields breakup not punks victory

I enjoy you trying to politick your way out of this. It's very (allegedly) Cena of you.

And Punk was less than a year removed from the longest World Title reign in 20+ years and had just won at Survivor Series over the Wyatt Family. He was doing quite well on his own.

Let me ask you guys something. What do you think about Punk going over Ryback several PPVS in a row in both 2012 and 2013?

Let me ask you guys something. What do you think about Punk going over Ryback several PPVS in a row in both 2012 and 2013?

You wished a serious injury upon John Cena. You don't get to ask us anything. Not until you apologize to John Cena for wishing a terrible injury onto him. He's a human being. How would you like it if someone wished a horrible injury onto you? Now go tell Cena you're sorry. In fact, make your apology to Cena in a new thread and be GENUINE about it.

Really depends on if you see Ryback as a viable main event draw.

I didn't: his ring work wouldn't have sustained a long push. So, no problem with it, really.

Batista wasn't that great either

Batista, even while not great, was noticeably better than Ryback, played his character better than Ryback, and even then, he was really only the #2 guy.

You could argue there were plans to make him the 1, but it never came to be, and he passed in the wayside by Cena.

Ryback would have always had issues with his ring work; don't see how Punk beating him was bad, at all.

Batista could've easily been #1 but Cena polkicked his way through, something Batista would not do. Batista put over the shield and Daniel Bryan 3 ppvs in a row before he left which has earned my respect. In interviews he is also a very intelligent person. Rayne, please don't say those interviews were a "work". Also the fact that Cena beat Batista 3 ppvs Ina row in 2010 just disgusted me. A beautiful heel turn ruined and fed to cena

Batista could've easily been #1 but Cena polkicked his way through, something Batista would not do. Batista put over the shield and Daniel Bryan 3 ppvs in a row before he left which has earned my respect. In interviews he is also a very intelligent person. Rayne, please don't say those interviews were a "work". Also the fact that Cena beat Batista 3 ppvs Ina row in 2010 just disgusted me. A beautiful heel turn ruined and fed to cena

Wasn't Batista leaving, in 2010?

Also, in what way did Cena politic? Because, I seem to remember Batista getting injured, and injured again, and that left open the chance for Cena to take his mantle.

It wasn't politics, it was that Batista kept getting hurt

Also, in what way did Cena politic? Because, I seem to remember Batista getting injured, and injured again, and that left open the chance for Cena to take his mantle.

I heard after Batista got hurt Cena sent Vince a link to WebMD. It was over for Batista from there.

Also Cena was a much better long term prospect, if nothing else due to his age. Cena was 27 when he won his first World Title. Batista was 36, but I'm sure Cena politicked Batista's parents to conceive him earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back