Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

..........REALLY? That's your official take on it. That they swapped the two guys who were going to lead them into the future for no reason whatsoever. That's really what you think happened?

they swapped them because cena wanted to be on the main show, so obviously he gets what he wants like the spoiled brat he is.

Why am i even bothering talking to a bunch of ignorant and hopeless douchebags?

Probably because Reddit abandoned you and you seem to have daddy issues with needing to prove yourself to someone so you're trying here as well, only to be forced to validate yourself by ignoring every bit of logic thrown at you.

they swapped them because cena wanted to be on the main show, so obviously he gets what he wants like the spoiled brat he is.

And Cena was able to do this despite being a lower level draw at the time......how?

Also again: Cena 27, Batista 36. That had nothing to do with it though, right?

Backstage politics

I would say prove it but I'd be wasting my time.

So age, drawing power, potential, attitude, work ethic, in ring ability etc are all erased by the mystical backstage politics which only you know about. It's amazing what you learn around here.

Crocker you think Vince somehow is letting Cena make sure no one gets close to him? If Vince could make 800 people be at Cena's level, he would. He would be a bazillionaire. However, he can't. You can't just make people be on Cena's level.

But somehow you think Vince is willing to give up a bazillion kabillion dollars just to appease Cena. Amazing.

For gods sake the proof is on video. Rewatch 2005 and 2011

That's what we call speculation. Not proof.

Tell you what; you find evidence that says, explicitly, John Cena politicked to get onto Raw, and Batista and Orton to Smackdown, and I will serve out the rest of your sentence

For gods sake the proof is on video. Rewatch 2005 and 2011

I've seen both and have no idea what you're talking about, as I've laid out while you keep screaming the same thing over and over based on proof that only you seem to have seen.

I think I'll rename you Crocky McCarthy. It seems appropriate.

I would say prove it but I'd be wasting my time.

So age, drawing power, potential, attitude, work ethic, in ring ability etc are all erased by the mystical backstage politics which only you know about. It's amazing what you learn around here.

You need to get some of the inside sources that Crocker has.

Why am i even bothering talking to a bunch of ignorant and hopeless douchebags?

No one is forcing you to come back. Have you figured that out yet or are you too stupid to simply click "log out" and remember to NOT click "log in" again afterward?

I bet it is Y2eh 2.0. That guy had information on apparently everyone on earth.

The guy who thought every single member of the forum was a Slyfox alt? Yeah he and Crocker would get along great. I can see it now....

Y2eh: So sick of those power rangers and their infractions. I'm gonna go post to my blog that no one cares about and whine about Slyfox again. They better un-ban me or else!

Crocker: No man, don't be a Cena Apologist. Go to Reddit instead. They have a "How to get un-banned even though you were never actually banned but just imprisoned" Sub-Reddit now!

Backstage politics

How was John Cena, someone that wasn't at all proven yet, able to wield such power and use backstage politics to his advantage in 2005? Especially over Batista who was Triple H's handpicked opponent for WrestleMania that year? The guy who Triple H, the one accused of using backstage politics more than anyone, put over three PPVs in a row? I guess Cena had more power than Triple H back then?

You think triple h had more power than Vince at the time? Vince jacks off to Cena so of course he would listen to him

Cena uses his backstage politics to get Vince in his favor, and Vince has more control than triple h. So even IF Batista and hhh were best friends (which I do not believe) then it still wouldn't hold more power over Vince and Cena's relationship

I bet Cena tried to change the finish in the 2005 Royal Rumble. Had Vince not torn his quads, I bet he would have told them to raise Cena's hand.

Cena uses his backstage politics to get Vince in his favor, and Vince has more control than triple h. So even IF Batista and hhh were best friends (which I do not believe) then it still wouldn't hold more power over Vince and Cena's relationship

Help me understand. What does Cena do when he's using these "backstage politics" to get Vince in his favor?

Vince loves Cena. There are multiple reports about Vince wanting to keep him strong no matter what.. You're dumb if you don't think Cena uses backstage politics. A little is okay but in Cena's case it's just too much. He wanted to go over the shield one month after their debut and then he wanted to go super Cena mode on the nexus which Jericho and edge tried to convince him otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back