Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

The proof is the 2005 draft. Once Batista got too hot he was transferred to snack down in order to make sure he doesn't surpass Cena. This same thing happened to Orton in 2011... Both Batista and Orton were red hot. When Batista was fresh off a heel turn Cena destroyed his momentum by going over him 3 ppvs in a row. Wrestle mania 26, extreme rules and over the limit. Why else did Nikki Bella get the record? Also when Cesaro said "I am sick of seeing Cena vs Orton #100, he was depushed. When ziggler said he was tired of Cena's character he was also sent on a losing streak in 2012. Riley was buried because of Cena. Ex wwe stars Tyler Rex and Michael tartar and Chaco Guerrero have all criticized Cena's backstage politicking. I have listed multiple sources of evidence yet all of you ignore it
And that's why no one respects your argument (or, you), because it always comes down to "if you don't believe John Cena uses

BACKSTAGE POLITICS,

you're a stupidhead."

The............ "evidence" you provide to this effect only works if you already believe the argument that John Cena uses

BACKSTAGE POLITICS

to get anything he wants, whenever he wants it.
"Something happened, therefore, Cena" is not proof of anything beyond your own paranoid obsession. Alternate explanation; the WWE believed that John Cena was the best person for the job.

He begged and sucked Vince in order to be moved to the main show.

How do you know this happened? Cena joined WWE the same time Batista did and won the title the same night Batista did. When did he gain such influence? If all it takes is begging Vince why don't more people do it? Why doesn't it work for them?

The proof is the 2005 draft. Once Batista got too hot he was transferred to snack down in order to make sure he doesn't surpass Cena. This same thing happened to Orton in 2011... Both Batista and Orton were red hot. When Batista was fresh off a heel turn Cena destroyed his momentum by going over him 3 ppvs in a row. Wrestle mania 26, extreme rules and over the limit. Why else did Nikki Bella get the record? Also when Cesaro said "I am sick of seeing Cena vs Orton #100, he was depushed. When ziggler said he was tired of Cena's character he was also sent on a losing streak in 2012. Riley was buried because of Cena. Ex wwe stars Tyler Rex and Michael tartar and Chaco Guerrero have all criticized Cena's backstage politicking. I have listed multiple sources of evidence yet all of you ignore it

You really don't get how wrestling works do you?

How do you know this happened? Cena joined WWE the same time Batista did and won the title the same night Batista did. When did he gain such influence? If all it takes is begging Vince why don't more people do it? Why doesn't it work for them?

Crocker4.png

1. Batista has morals and isn't a fake like Cena is. Go listen to his interviews if you haven't. He speaks like a normal but extremely intelligent person. He would make a decent writer. I don't blame him for leaving in 2010 because he didn't like the direction the product was going

2. Because Cena sucked Vince the most out of anyone else. Admittedly he's pretty smart, the way he can manipulate thousands of kids into thinking he's a good person. The mAke a wish shit is a genius way to gain free publicity.

1. Batista has morals and isn't a fake like Cena is. Go listen to his interviews if you haven't. He speaks like a normal but extremely intelligent person. He would make a decent writer. I don't blame him for leaving in 2010 because he didn't like the direction the product was going

Batista is also the man who wanted to know why his wife couldn't cook and clean while she had cancer. Those are morals?

Who used backstage politics to get someone else's girlfriend transferred to Smackdown when he wanted to fuck her?

I would like to see Cena do something that is GENUINE and out of the kindness of his own heart AND not publicize it for the whole world to see.

Look what Batista does here and compare it to Cena's work (which is constantly shoved down our throats).

[YOUTUBE]9pX12nIRt6E[/YOUTUBE]

Again, that's only evidence if someone shares your paranoid obsession with John Cena. Otherwise, it's two guys doing charity work.

They never shoved that down our throats like they do with Cena though.
Which is, again:

1) Only believable if someone shares your paranoid obsession with John Cena, or

2) A conscious decision by the WWE to use John Cena in charity roles to promote the company, which you will state is because he used BACKSTAGE POLITICS to get there, and then, see #1.

Which is, again:

1) Only believable if someone shares your paranoid obsession with John Cena, or

2) A conscious decision by the WWE to use John Cena in charity roles to promote the company, which you will state is because he used BACKSTAGE POLITICS to get there, and then, see #1.

They could've used Lesnar and Batista make a wish as ways to promote the company, but they didn't because Lesnar and batista aren't greedy bastards and chose not to go down that route.

How can grown men like you guys be so damn gullible?
Which brings us to the next part of your cyclical argument, "if you don't believe me, you're a stupidhead."

I swear if you don't introduce a new bit into your act I will create a flowchart of how you argue and save you the trouble of buying a VPN subscription to post your arguments here.

Crocker, I don't understand why you don't have a "Crocker answers wrestling questions" thread since you know everything that's ever happened in WWE.

You had one under your PWF alt, but that split personality didn't know everything.

They never shoved that down our throats like they do with Cena though.

I'm not a huge Cena fan and don't let it bother me, I just ignore it. You can do the same. It's just seems that you go looking for every single piece of press you can get on him and blow it out of proportion. You make yourself miserable not Cena.

Don't read the stories, change the channel when he comes on, you aren't being forced to watch or read about him. You are the master of your own destiny, but you act like Cena has you in an STFU and won't let you go. Kick out man, kick out like most of the rest of us have.

There's a difference between wanting to spend time with your family and being greedy
Which, again, is only evidence if you share your paranoid obsession with John Cena.

Flow chart. You won't like it, because people are just going to repost it to almost everything you say.

There's a difference between wanting to spend time with your family and being greedy

And there's a difference between ignoring John Cena and focusing in on him like a lazer beam. Pick your side of the fence and be happy there.

I can't believe people are actually still attempting to have a logical conversation with this nut. You know what they say about insanity...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back