Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

Vince loves Cena. There are multiple reports about Vince wanting to keep him strong no matter what.. You're dumb if you don't think Cena uses backstage politics. A little is okay but in Cena's case it's just too much. He wanted to go over the shield one month after their debut and then he wanted to go super Cena mode on the nexus which Jericho and edge tried to convince him otherwise

Vince loving Cena and wanting to keep him strong is not the same as Cena using backstage politics. You said Cena used backstage politics to go to Raw in 2005. That's five years before Nexus and seven years before the Shield. Please tell me how Cena used backstage politics to go to Raw in 2005. Also there was nothing in that Ambrose video you posted earlier that said Cena wanted to go over the Shield.

Crocker4.png

Cena should run for President. Best damn politician out there. This guy can seemingly convince ANYBODY of ANYTHING.

Cena 2016. Hustle, Loyalty, Balanced Budgets. I'll kick out at 2, for YOU.

When he becomes President he can have secret conversations with himself on how to better maneuver his position in the political world.

He can even come out with a new book: Politicking Politics

People are denying that Cena uses backstage politics lnfao
And that's why no one respects your argument (or, you), because it always comes down to "if you don't believe John Cena uses

BACKSTAGE POLITICS,

you're a stupidhead."

The............ "evidence" you provide to this effect only works if you already believe the argument that John Cena uses

BACKSTAGE POLITICS

to get anything he wants, whenever he wants it.

By the way guys, I'm checking off "I'm the only one that's being logical" to take the 2nd column in my Prison Troll Bingo card.

To think that Cena has never done any form of politicking backstage would be naive. Crocker, you make it sound as if he has complete control over anything he wants.

People like you think John Cena is a god. You blame him for everything and anything.

You also said something about Vince jerking off to thoughts of Cena. How much politicking does Cena have to do if the man in charge uses Cena for *********ory fodder?

Between your hatred for Cena and the members of this forum and your constant interest in both has lead me to the conclusion that you like to have your nipples twisted and your ball sack slapped.

But that's cool. Whatever gets you off.

You also said something about Vince jerking off to thoughts of Cena. How much politicking does Cena have to do if the man in charge uses Cena for *********ory fodder?

Between your hatred for Cena and the members of this forum and your constant interest in both has lead me to the conclusion that you like to have your nipples twisted and your ball sack slapped.

But that's cool. Whatever gets you off.

Different strokes...

Cena is the face of the company. Of course he gets to choose what he wants. It was his choice to put over Daniel Bryan clean since they are brother in laws. It's the same reason that Cena never got a rematch because he doesn't want to hurt Bryan's momentum.

It's the same reason why Nikki Bella holds the record. Do these things make sense to you idiots now?

You still haven't answered my question about Cena moving to Raw in 2005. You said he used backstage politics to trade places with Batista. How did he do this? What exactly did he do? I need something more specific than "backstage politics."

You still haven't answered my question about Cena moving to Raw in 2005. You said he used backstage politics to trade places with Batista. How did he do this? What exactly did he do? I need something more specific than "backstage politics."

He used his godly powers. He controls all. Don't you know this, Brain?

And that's why no one respects your argument (or, you), because it always comes down to "if you don't believe John Cena uses

BACKSTAGE POLITICS,

you're a stupidhead."

The............ "evidence" you provide to this effect only works if you already believe the argument that John Cena uses

BACKSTAGE POLITICS

2 + 2 = BACKSTAGE POLITICS

Cena is the face of the company. Of course he gets to choose what he wants. It was his choice to put over Daniel Bryan clean since they are brother in laws. It's the same reason that Cena never got a rematch because he doesn't want to hurt Bryan's momentum.

It's the same reason why Nikki Bella holds the record. Do these things make sense to you idiots now?
Does this?

BACKSTAGE POLITICS,

you're a stupidhead."

BACKSTAGE POLITICS

He begged and sucked Vince in order to be moved to the main show.

BACKSTAGE POLITICS,

you're a stupidhead."

BACKSTAGE POLITICS

The proof is the 2005 draft. Once Batista got too hot he was transferred to snack down in order to make sure he doesn't surpass Cena. This same thing happened to Orton in 2011... Both Batista and Orton were red hot. When Batista was fresh off a heel turn Cena destroyed his momentum by going over him 3 ppvs in a row. Wrestle mania 26, extreme rules and over the limit. Why else did Nikki Bella get the record? Also when Cesaro said "I am sick of seeing Cena vs Orton #100, he was depushed. When ziggler said he was tired of Cena's character he was also sent on a losing streak in 2012. Riley was buried because of Cena. Ex wwe stars Tyler Rex and Michael tartar and Chaco Guerrero have all criticized Cena's backstage politicking. I have listed multiple sources of evidence yet all of you ignore it

The proof is the 2005 draft. Once Batista got too hot he was transferred to snack down in order to make sure he doesn't surpass Cena. This same thing happened to Orton in 2011... Both Batista and Orton were red hot. When Batista was fresh off a heel turn Cena destroyed his momentum by going over him 3 ppvs in a row. Wrestle mania 26, extreme rules and over the limit. Why else did Nikki Bella get the record? Also when Cesaro said "I am sick of seeing Cena vs Orton #100, he was depushed. When ziggler said he was tired of Cena's character he was also sent on a losing streak in 2012. Riley was buried because of Cena. Ex wwe stars Tyler Rex and Michael tartar and Chaco Guerrero have all criticized Cena's backstage politicking. I have listed multiple sources of evidence yet all of you ignore it

The only one of those arguments that holds any odds of being correct is Nikki Bella, but you got that one wrong too. She's the one who backstage politicked her way to the title record, not Cena. She may have gotten him to help her argument, but that was Nikki's doing.

When I have time I will post a thread for a detailed compilation of Cena's backstage politicking

If you do, I'm closing it. Find something else to talk about. Your new threads have to be about things that have nothing to do with Cena or Reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back