Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

Reddit allows people to link to other websites. Wrestlingforum does too.

Why must WZ be so insecure? Afraid to lose posters?

We're not insecure. We're trying to enforce the rules. We do have very high standards here at WrestleZone - we're like the Four Horsemen of Forums.... but if you'd rather have The Spirit Squad of Forums, then by all means go back to your precious Reddit. None of us are going to want to try something that an idiot like you is endorsing.

I'm as liberal as they come and I can tell you I'd rather discuss shows with 10 people I talk to on the reg compared to the 100 that wouldn't give a shit about me if I fell off the face of the Earth. That and it's stupid to wait in order to post anything.

I've tried reddit. I don't like it. Here is much more organized.

What factual evidence do you have that WZ forums is better than Reddit?

Since you guys constantly use Cena's drawing power as a way to prove that he's the most talented person in the world, then might as well apply the same logic here, right?

Reddit is the #1 most popular forum on the internet. Its also known as the front page of the Internet. and What is WZ forums? Not even close to that. The activity here is limited because so is the amount of members.

In October 2014 Reddit raised $50 million in a funding round led by Sam Altman and including investors Marc Andreessen, Peter Thiel, Ron Conway, Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto. Their investment saw the company valued at $500 million.

I'm as liberal as they come and I can tell you I'd rather discuss shows with 10 people I talk to on the reg compared to the 100 that wouldn't give a shit about me if I fell off the face of the Earth. That and it's stupid to wait in order to post anything.

I've tried reddit. I don't like it. Here is much more organized.

Organized how? I don't think clumping ALL media into one forum section is organized.

Reddit on the other hand is so specific that they have subreddits for each specific GAME or MOVIE. With thousands of threads discussing just ONE of them

Hates Cena for being popular. Loves Reddit for being popular.

Oh man you have the wrong idea :lmao:

I don't hate Cena for being popular. Contrary to Cena apologists opinions, we don't hate Cena because he's popular, we hate him because his character is stale as fuck.

Also would you rather go on a forum with 100 regular members (I'm being a bit generous here) or a forum with millions of regular members?

For not being smart enough to figure out the REAL reason that CM Punk would not give you an autograph when you rudely interrupted his dinner. Wanna know the shocking REAL reason for why this took place?

Dagger I found that thread on the other place, and even most of the posters there think it's bullshit. He never met CM Punk in a restaurant having dinner. It's all made up to get attention, like most of the shit on here. I stopped trying a few days ago and just gave up.

Organized how? I don't think clumping ALL media into one forum section is organized.

You've spent years on here and didn't realize the Forum Jump has every single subforum organized down to things like The Media Hub, Sports, Arena, etc?

Even wrestling, something pretty broad, is cut down to General Wrestling, Old School, etc.

Reddit on the other hand is so specific that they have subreddits for each specific GAME or MOVIE. With thousands of threads discussing just ONE of them

Hooray for Reddit being popular. That's all good, but it's not for me. See, your problem is you don't realize that some things are going to cater to you and some things aren't. You like beating an opinion like a dead fucking horse. The rest here do not. Get why you're here yet?

Speaking of, do you have any hopes of getting out of Prison or are you in here for the long haul with the advertising and such?

I don't hate Cena for being popular. Contrary to Cena apologists opinions, we don't hate Cena because he's popular, we hate him because his character is stale as fuck.

No, you hate him because you saw how badly Youtube comments tore him down, and you feel it's better/safer to hate the things you liked to feel part of the crowd instead of being your own person (Hence why you say "WE" instead of "I"). Be honest with us.

Also would you rather go on a forum with 100 regular members (I'm being a bit generous here) or a forum with millions of regular members?

I'd rather be on a forum where people know me and talk to me regularly. Was that a serious question? What does it matter how big a forum is? Jesus that's a dick measuring debate if ever there was one.

You've spent years on here and didn't realize the Forum Jump has every single subforum organized down to things like The Media Hub, Sports, Arena, etc?

Even wrestling, something pretty broad, is cut down to General Wrestling, Old School, etc.

Well thanks for proving my fucking point.

WZ forum section- Media Hub
Reddit subreddits - GTA 5, League of Legends, Dr. Who, Spongebob, Walking Dead, etc..

WZ forum section - Sports
Reddit subreddits - Football, Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, etc.

Hooray for Reddit being popular. That's all good, but it's not for me. See, your problem is you don't realize that some things are going to cater to you and some things aren't. You like beating an opinion like a dead fucking horse. The rest here do not. Get why you're here yet?

Speaking of, do you have any hopes of getting out of Prison or are you in here for the long haul with the advertising and such?

Reddit does cater to everyone. You're just too narrow minded to see it. There are hundreds of thousands of subreddits, you just gotta find one that you like

The former because, those thousands wouldn't give two shits for what you are.

WZ forum is not competing with anyone. No one is making money of it. You're the one trying to force competition. It's a less frequently used website. So what? You find Reddit better, just go there and never come back.

No, you hate him because you saw how badly Youtube comments tore him down, and you feel it's better/safer to hate the things you liked to feel part of the crowd instead of being your own person (Hence why you say "WE" instead of "I"). Be honest with us.

No you idiot. You're looking far too deeply into things. I'm saying after I read the YouTube comments I started to notice his booking and realized how stupid it was. That's irrelevant now since I don't read any YouTube anymore; I just form my own opinion. I did like Cena's U.S title run contrary to other peoples opinions, would rather have him ruin Owens and Rusev momentums (both of which I don't care about) than guys like Ambrose and Reigns

I'd rather be on a forum where people know me and talk to me regularly. Was that a serious question? What does it matter how big a forum is? Jesus that's a dick measuring debate if ever there was one.
So you don't have real life friends? You have to go on a wrestling forum to discuss with people regularly? Thats sad

Who is the "we"? You started off talking about yourself and then included others. I swear to God you might have a split personality.

Oh and to answer the question. I would rather be in a friendly place with people that know how to talk about the subject at hand.

Oh I just realized, bitch please, how can you possibly pick a forum with millions of people when you can't even tell the difference between "Smooth Sexual Chocolate" and "Sexual Objecticative Panda". Now I know I got the last name wrong. Sorry.

Well thanks for proving my fucking point.

WZ forum section- Media Hub
Reddit subreddits - GTA 5, League of Legends, Dr. Who, Spongebob, Walking Dead, etc..

WZ forum section - Sports
Reddit subreddits - Football, Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, etc.

Again, what does Reddit have to do with how good WZ is???

Yes. You have shown how big Reddit is. You said here isn't organized. I proved it was, showing yet again how you're a liar. So no, that's not proving your point.

Reddit does cater to everyone. You're just too narrow minded to see it. There are hundreds of thousands of subreddits, you just gotta find one that you like

There we go. I don't like it, therefore I'm narrow minded. Way to be a drone, Crocker.

Who is the "we"? You started off talking about yourself and then included others. I swear to God you might have a split personality.

Oh and to answer the question. I would rather be in a friendly place with people that know how to talk about the subject at hand.

Oh I just realized, bitch please, how can you possibly pick a forum with millions of people when you can't even tell the difference between "Smooth Sexual Chocolate" and "Sexual Objecticative Panda". Now I know I got the last name wrong. Sorry.

Implying that Reddit people don't know what they're talking about? How dumb can you be?

Again, what does Reddit have to do with how good WZ is???

Yes. You have shown how big Reddit is. You said here isn't organized. I proved it was, showing yet again how you're a liar. So no, that's not proving your point.

No, you said here is MORE organized. I proved you wrong by stating that Reddit has more specific subreddits, thus making it more organized.

There we go. I don't like it, therefore I'm narrow minded. Way to be a drone, Crocker.

No you're narrow minded because you refuse to try out things that are out of your comfort zone

Implying that Reddit people don't know what they're talking about? How dumb can you be?

Not as dumb as you apparently, your the one in prison not me. And please show me where I said the people over there didn't know what they were talking about. Don't try to read into my posts they are very simple and self explanatory

Not as dumb as you apparently, your the one in prison not me. And please show me where I said the people over there didn't know what they were talking about. Don't try to read into my posts they are very simple and self explanatory

Ok so I'm dumb because a moderator gets to do whatever they want and put me into prison for expressing my different opinions?

No you idiot. You're looking far too deeply into things.

That's not deep. If you think that's deep I feel sorry for you.

I'm saying after I read the YouTube comments I started to notice his booking and realized how stupid it was. That's irrelevant now since I don't read any YouTube anymore; I just form my own opinion.

But that isn't forming your own opinion. Your opinion was changed due to how you saw others bash Cena. Therefore you started acting just like them. Case in point you bashing him on an LD when he wasn't even mentioned or in the ring. You became one of the flock of Negative Nancys that can't enjoy anything without ridiculing it first.

I did like Cena's U.S title run contrary to other peoples opinions, would rather have him ruin Owens and Rusev momentums (both of which I don't care about) than guys like Ambrose and Reigns

No you didn't. Or you lied once again. Otherwise show me in The Prison where you said a good thing about Cena's US title run.

So you don't have real life friends? You have to go on a wrestling forum to discuss with people regularly? Thats sad

You can't even make online friends. You have to buy electronic junk just to get accepted back onto forums. If having a few WZ buddies is sad, you're very shotgun-in-mouth depressing.

Ok so I'm dumb because a moderator gets to do whatever they want and put me into prison for expressing my different opinions?

Expressing your opinion at the right time and right place is ok. But, thrusting your opinion on others is not.

Go watch some Doraemon.

Expressing your opinion at the right time and right place is ok. But, thrusting your opinion on others is not.

Go watch some Doraemon.

Is it any good? looking for some Anime to check out, too.

And for anyone wondering, yes. I purposefully derailed this thread with tv topics to prove Crocker will make damn sure he is still the center of attention with his Reddit talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back