Road to Redemption and Rehabilitation Starts Here.

There's no way you would be an admin on a wrestling forum if you are that successful. Keep lying though in sure the rest of your clique will believe you like sheep

There's no way you would be an admin on a wrestling forum if you are that successful. Keep lying though in sure the rest of your clique will believe you like sheep
As to all this clique stuff, KB once put me in the prison because I tried to stop him from picking on a mentally challenged poster. You're still an idiot. Probably no learning disability though, so you're fair game.

Once again- are you sure that the problem is everyone else here, and not just you?

My job is as a wrestling reviewer. You can actually see my accomplishments on here. Would you like to keep trying?

You would think the link to your review at the end of every LD would be a clue. Then again, if the link didn't have Cena's name in it, he wouldn't care.

I was in school and a thought just came up in my head.. when Fire Marshall called me a huge "conspirator" I just laughed.

Because Rayne is the real conspirator. He constantly calls everything a work. Rollin's terrible booking is apprently a "work". Reigns getting booed out of the Rumble was apprently a work. Cena getting booed on a weekly basis is also a work.

He's speculating everything, providing no proof whatsoever (calling it wrestling 101 is NOT proof). I bet he was one of the people who thought Punk leaving was a work. Let me guess, you STILL think it's a work now, right? :lmao:

And shit conspiracy nut at that. There not that outlandish that you say 'well its so crazy it could be a thing' and there not supported by any evidence in the slightest. Just regurgitated IWC (yes we are all part of the IWC, but you fucking know what I mean) bullshit

He isnt that glorious. Sheen was out there on another level, whike Crocker is just a whiny & ignorant conspiracy nut.

The charade is over KB. You pretending to be a wrestling reviewer while also being an admin on a wrestling forum is completely illogical & has now been revealed as a lie. Thank god Crocker is a super detective on par with the likes Sherlock Holmes & Batman.

BTW Crocker, how does quoting me and Lights prove FMB called you a conspiracy nut? Is this more of that super awesome logic of yours or are you just confused by written english again?

I was in school and a thought just came up in my head.. when Fire Marshall called me a huge "conspirator" I just laughed.

Because Rayne is the real conspirator. He constantly calls everything a work. Rollin's terrible booking is apprently a "work". Reigns getting booed out of the Rumble was apprently a work. Cena getting booed on a weekly basis is also a work.

He's speculating everything, providing no proof whatsoever (calling it wrestling 101 is NOT proof). I bet he was one of the people who thought Punk leaving was a work. Let me guess, you STILL think it's a work now, right? :lmao:

Spaghetti and meatballs is an awful substitute for motor oil.

I was in school and a thought just came up in my head..

12141799_1063372890348831_2066140725452630730_n.jpg

I was in school knelt down for not having done my homework. So, random thoughts began to stir up my mind and a thought just came up in my head.. when Fire Marshall called me a huge "conspirator" I just laughed.

Fixed

The charade is over KB. You pretending to be a wrestling reviewer while also being an admin on a wrestling forum is completely illogical & has now been revealed as a lie. Thank god Crocker is a super detective on par with the likes Sherlock Holmes & Batman.

BTW Crocker, how does quoting me and Lights prove FMB called you a conspiracy nut? Is this more of that super awesome logic of yours or are you just confused by written english again?

Dare I ask what he thinks I really do?

Why couldn't you decipher this instead?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=5311719&postcount=37

Instead of ignoring my point, you guys decide to nitpick. So what if I mistook Fire Marshall Bill for the wrong person? We all make mistakes, but I'm trying to make a point here and you guys decide to ignore it because you don't want to gang up on your follow clique member

Okay so THATS where I got the perception of Fire Marshall Bill caling me a conspirator. Besides that guy he quoted was telling some truthful points.

It's no secret that there has been no definite #2 guy in the WWE, because the WWE doesn't want anyone to come near Cena's level. Punk, Bryan, Orton, Batista attempted but they were depushed when they got too popular. I will create a more detailed thread about this when I have the time.

Instead of ignoring my point, you guys decide to nitpick. So what if I mistook Fire Marshall Bill for the wrong person? We all make mistakes, but I'm trying to make a point here and you guys decide to ignore it because you don't want to gang up on your follow clique member

I'm going to need a rundown of this clique, because I really don't associate with most of the people in this or the previous thread.

I'm going to need a rundown of this clique, because I really don't associate with most of the people in this or the previous thread.

You don't even read your own forum huh? :lmao:

Every time you come your sheep flock to your aid and gang up on me.. its so blatantly obvious; like its r ight in front of your fucking eyes and you still deny it :lol:

You don't even read your own forum huh? :lmao:

Every time you come your sheep flock to your aid and gang up on me.. its so blatantly obvious; like its r ight in front of your fucking eyes and you still deny it :lol:

I read my own forum. I also read English, and I don't think you know the meaning of the word clique.

I do however like the idea of having an army of sheep. It means I'll be able to get some sleep.

Dare I ask what he thinks I really do?

He is working on reading comprehension, so he probably thinks you bunker klunders. Either that or professional penguin wrangler. It's one of those.

It isnt nitpicking if you continually do something. Its us pointing out you are a fucktard who cannot read usernames.

He is working on reading comprehension, so he probably thinks you bunker klunders. Either that or professional penguin wrangler. It's one of those.

Misreading names is not the same as having bad reading comprehension.

It isnt nitpicking if you continually do something. Its us pointing out you are a fucktard who cannot read usernames.

What does misreading usernames have to do with being stupid? I'm sorry that memorizing your names isn't a priority in my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back